Apple TV

Morning ya"ll...it's the WEEKEND!...turn on the pixels to Game Day......and get caught up on who is playing who...er, is that whom?...well now...all you cynics....it's more than the Big 10 (er, 14) that should be in the final 4...tell THAT to the committee...gonna happen no matter what the Demos, oops, country, wants...BTW...turn it on right NOW!...it's snowing on their set in Michigan!!!! Make that Western Mich...

Fuggit about them Ducks...playing in Utah...started at 9 1/2 pt dogs...now up to 14 1/2...should be more...people keep asking what is wrong with Oregon...ha ha...I tell them it's the others turn for success....that we had it too long...fact is...change is needed...OK, it's my broken record...the tip will be when the Beavs lambast 'em in the Civil War...boooooo...

Them pundits want...at least the east coasters...Ohio St, Michigan (still 3rd after LOSING), Penn St, Wisconsin, and even, gulp...Nebraska...give me a break...I'll buy the Buckeyes, but the rest?...old time  slow moving teams...booooring...and not as good as the SEC and many of the Pac 12...so says the Horse...

SDSU travels to Wyoming in a cold one...rumors of snow...at least a dusting...which does mean 'cold weather'...really, I don't know if anyone has an advantage...look for the Aztecs to march on...they are solid...and have a terrific running attack...but...it is college football...and anything can happen...

Switching to hoops...my oh my...them Golden St Warriors keep right on a blitzing their opponents...they are on the road...doesn't make much diff where they play...this time in a 3rd Q tear down of the Celts in Boston...6 wins in a row...as they are gelling...and...the Clips continue their strong play...in Sac...I tell ya, that C for the Kings...the mercurial 'Boogie' Cousins, is a load...however, the depth of LA is the new found strength...and they are undefeated on the road...really...and...the Blazers lost in New Orleans...no longer called the Jazz...now the Pelicans...what?...no bueno on all counts...

Geez, my blog headline is Apple TV...took me this long to get at it...do you have a streaming device for your system?...there are others...I think Amazon has one...hmmm...here's the deal...you can hook up your computer via this source...via the amazing modem...no wires!...so...I can play all my music that I have downloaded...get access to Netflix...play movies that I put together...the list is large my good friends...if you don't have it, it is a great mutual gift for you and yours...

The unabashed Turkey Day is upon us...since we are going to be gone...well, you know the story...we are having a special dinner tonight...the smells in our condo are gonna be wonderful, kids...trying a new (to us) stuffing of cornbread...I'll let you know...

Oh lawdy...the Horse has not played golf for awhile...let's just say that a hack would have been proud of me efforts...yesterday...started with three consecutive 7's...the most I could score, due to handicapping restrictions...ha ha...got so bad, that my playing partner, suggested on the 8th green that we only play 9 holes...that he couldn't take it anymore...oh my...the sticks are going in hibernation...

Hey, the hosses are running out at Del Mar again...many of my buddies have already gone...I'm thinking about Sunday...they call it the "Bing Crosby" season...one thing...the time of the year, puts the grandstand in the shade...you do know, we get sun here, right?...enough of that, Horse...so, if you are heading out...take a jacket or sweater...

Would you just lurve to be a fly in the room when Prez-elect Trump and Mitt Romney meet today?...well, maybe not a fly...but have it bugged?...I'm sure someone has that covered...

When do I put the turkey in?...

AND...this...the misnomer of 'college boosters'...should really be called 'college underminers'...right?

Comments

Popular Posts