V P Debate

C'mon now, who's gonna watch the VP Debate?...surely, you jest...as I, for one, will not...not since Sarah was a candy woman...nope, not this time...I have the DWTS tape to catch up on...

This is short, as I have golf in the am...FORE left!...

I'm not the only one that has doubts about the KK jewel heist...

Who pays taxes that makes over a $1 million bucks a year?...seems like not many...too many loopholes, eh Bernie?...

That monster hurricane that is approaching the east coast, is a whopper...

I took my Super Focus glasses to the place I bought them...no help on fixing the bloody thing...but he did give me 50% off on a new pair...so, that was cool...Eyes on 5th...

Went to a party at a local bar/food place last eve...for our building...amazing that I know so few people...I think I am anti-social...

The kids are coming here for the weekend...pre-celebrate my birthday...and we are going to the SDSU/UNLV football game...tailgate with the Wainscots...out at the Q...we take the trolley...

MLB wild card games start today...the AAA Padres are not in any of them...duh...who cares?...naw, I do...who is playing?...

Think that the locals don't want the Chargers HC fired?...almost as much as the UO Alums want theirs...about equal I'd say...

We'll talk later...


Comments

Popular Posts