The Effects

Morning kids...the storm has hit the east coast...just now getting the
pix...Matthew...the eye of it just passed Cocoa Beach and am wondering the normal...what happened to that area?...I just can't imagine staying in a house or condo as it hits...terrifying!...can you believe the pix on the right of this little girl?!

Day 3 and a half of this bee sting on my face...right below my right eye...it's finally starting to unpuff...is that a word?...anyway...it doesn't hurt, but sure the hell is annoying and BTW...turn away, I am hideous...is there a day that I don't make reference to something that was said on Seinfeld?...I'm sure not...I should be normalized by the end of this fine Friday...hope hope...

Marsh is not too happy to be doing most of the chores here...me being on the mend...but she doesn't want people to see me ugly face....I don't blame her...and I promise to do my half when I recoup...today maybe?...

You get you some of that MLB playoff stuff yesterday?...a number of near misses and messy baseball...wait, am I talking Padres?...looked like some bad umpire calls that were upheld...don't get it...somebody reviews it...and they still miss?...ha ha...

Hey...CNN was talking Mr Trump...making light of him...and just so happened to be hosted by Anderson Cooper...who just happens to be hosting the debate on Sunday eve...shame on them and him...I'd ask him to be excused and get another bloke...to do the questioning...

I keep looking at the numbers...er, the polls...and it is still dang even...if and I do mean if...the vote was decided by the pundits and fellow politicians, it would be a landslide victory for Ms Clinton...right?...however, the people are the ones that decide...I think...regardless, lets hope things get clearer after Sunday nite...

Hmmm...the San Francisco 49ers are dreadful...coached by Chip Kelly...you think they are booing at Autzen?...let's see...he gets removed from there...and the coach from the Ducks gets the axe...who would be available?...hmmmm....they, BTW, who are "they?"...you can never go home...in this case, maybe so...

I don't think Inspector Clouseau has found the KK jewel heist thieves yet...you think that the story is a bit sketchy?...duh...which reminds me, I must watch a Netflix movie on Pink Panther today...

My FF team is 0-4 and in dead last...thought that I had a chance this week...until I saw my opponent has Tom Brady in his lineup for the return of the dude to the NFL...I have no luck and will finally be able to drown my sorrows out by the weekend...as I will finally (?) be off the meds...

What does mandatory mean?...when 30% of the people stayed in their homes to "ride out" the storm...the police said it was mandatory to evacuate...maybe it isn't what I thought it meant...

The winds...now the water surge...are you watching the pixels?...I just turned it on...that warm Atlantic Ocean fuels the whole thing...makes us around here grateful for the cool Pacific...right?...one thing that so many people don't figure in to their decision to stay...the lack of power...

Hey...a cool thing...the Trib comes to my iPhone...so, when we were in Maui, I got the paper everyday...yes...a great app that WORKS!...actually, I read it on my mini iPad...ha ha, just a tad bit bigger than the iPhone6 plus...really...

Are you feeling the buzz?...Tiger returns next week for his 1st tourney for...like forever...on my birthday weekend...wouldn't it be great if he could play...he is simply exciting when he does play well...

The kids come here this weekend to celebrate the candles...been awhile since we have seen them and that will be wonderful...off to the SDSU/UNLV game tomorrow...

I know I beat this horse a lot...but...have you heard any good music lately?...itunes releases the new ones on Friday now...used to be Tuesdays...so...I check every week for something...anything...

Hmmm....an egg and a wassie sure sounds good to me...








Comments

Popular Posts