Thanks

Hey, kids...first of all I have to say thanks to all of you who wished me "happy birthday" via the web net, er Facebook...it is way cool to see the names of all of you who did so...and I am truly humbled, yet very happy...not so much is the number of candles that adorn me cake...can't do anything about that can the Horse?...

Had a birthday wing ding here last eve...Marsh, BJ, and Annette did the set up...it was superbly done and well attended...good food, good friends, and good drinks...what else is there?...

The golf thinger was OK...just OK...I tripled the last for an 88...hit a super wedge right where I wanted and mother nature...well, a tree...had other ideas...still...in a T, things always seem a bit more stressful...and, as you know, I am truly a hack disguised as a golfer...as Marsh always told Cris, in a bad outing, "you looked good in your uniform!"...applies here to moi...

The Ducks played bye...and the Aztecs won the nite before...so, I found the Bevos on the Pac 12 network...hey, I tell you they are on the rise...battled the Utes to the bitter end...lost...but at the mercy of their 3rd string QB...the other 2 went down like tinker toys...remember them?...but...OSU plays defense!...hint hint hint UO...

2 other teams that are in an off year, Stanford and Notre Dame...faced off in the midwest...and the Cardinal got the W...and, of course, the HC of the Irish went off on someone...this time a coach from the visitor...this dude, Brian Kelly, is a piece of work...

I had like 10 people a talking by the newly installed fire pit here...and, Horse brought up politics...much to the dislike of somebody I won't mention...and asked who they were voting for Prez...nobody...I mean nobody responded...which is a small sampling of what I fear...people WON"T vote this time...hmmm...

Cubbies beat the Bums in game number 1...saw none of it, but had to mention that it did occur...these games should be in September...not mid-October...

My new HC, Bradley Bohunk, boldly predicts that my FF team will get it's first victory today...better...as his neck is on the line...

The news out of another loser...the SF 49ers...is that the bloke who started the kneel down craze of protests of the National Anthem... you know the gig...Colin Kaepernick...is finally going to start for that embattled franchise today...Chip, you have gone to the dark side?...whatever that means...

The rumor is that Inspector Clouseau thinks that Cato may have been behind the KK jewel heist...I think he on to something...

OMG...it rained a bit here sometime in the nite!...what?...is that damn weather that the PNW has been getting stretching down here in SoCal?...blasphemy...

Does Yemen have a death wish?...they fired on one of our destroyers again...how dumb are these people who run this country?...

Hey you Repubs...why and how do you keep Ann Coulter in your registry?...I mean, c'mon...

I keep nagging about new music...but...Horse thinks that the Christmas Album to buy this year is by Amy Grant..."Tennessee Christmas"...

We are still debating Willie Nelson for Wednesday...a tad bit spendy...leaning towards it...out at Humphrey's...

The Horse is getting hungry...kind of think that the benefits of the birthday week has passed...and will be back to the "every man for himself" mode...

Have to have a big Packer win today...score score score...hey, they don't even have to win...just score, baby....









Comments

Popular Posts