TGIK

What not TGIF?...you know it is Friday...right Horse?...nope, it's the cry that LA has for their own stallion...Clayton Kershaw...that is the K!...not only gets them into game number 5...but comes on and then CLOSES the match...what?...as the Bums beat the Nats...feel for the Washington skipper, Dusty Baker, as he now has a 0-9 record in closing out the series for post season games...with 3 different ones...snake bit...here me out, not that he wasn't working his arse off...using 6 diff pitchers in the fatal 7th inning...and get this...that inning alone went 66 minutes...

All this while...we and the Mackles were on a bay cruise...or is that the Mackles and us?...not so good grammatically....where it went to the north part of Mission Bay...been here 11 years, and did not know that part of it existed...we have sailed the south...many times...or cruised...whatever...got these tix via Groupon...you know what that is?...usually half off stuff....cool...way cool....

BREAKING NEWS...Prez O has lifted all the restrictions on Cuban cigars and rum!...I just knew he was a great president...now it is a FACT!...

And...the Bolts beat the Broncos!...what?...know nuttin about it other than it was a W finally...much needed...did see the NFL "experts" all (4) pick Denver in their predict segment...ha ha...what is more important...is that the Horse FF team is leading his match...you see I have the SD kicker...he got me 14 points (fact check, actually 13) and I am looking for my first win of the season (fact check, true)...this after I fired my HC and brought in Bradley Bohunk to guide us (fact check, true)...so far so good...

Seeings I am talking about me...let's continue...finally got me hairs cut...lawdy, my head feels free!...all those follicles were weighing me down...and my hair dude, Sean...didn't charge me for it...was it not pity?...nope, a birthday cut...now THAT'S a present...great guy...

"The hits just keep on a coming"...kind of think that might have been a Dick Clark line...remember American Bandstand?...in my era, rarely missed it...out of Philly...geez, ain't nothing broadcast from that city now...right?...but I am referring more to the Donald...as he withstands another barrage of gals implicating him for unwanted advances...and, I'm not talking money...I keep thinking, am I surprised?...

And the Hilz sits quietly as her Wikileaks leaks out...appears that there is some banter about the Evangelical crowd...you know, it's near impossible to run for the Prez job and not have some skeletons...and they, you know them, those guys, will find 'em...and it will be out in the rags, the pixels, and the web net, as soon as they are uncovered...

I swear I saw Inspector Clouseau in a clip that was run, showing police in Paris last night...I swear to it...

Saw this on Family Feud...don't give me that, you watch it, too...asked of 100 gals...fill in the blank...______ Sanders...the guesses were...Adam...Colonel (who spelled that word that way?)...Deonn...Barry...and not one of them bright contestants said Bernie...must have been asked of 100 lady Repubs...wait, are there 100 of them...anywhere?...

Willie Nelson is in town this upcoming Wednesday out at Humphreys...hmmm...never seen him...thinking about pushing Marsh in that direction...I can smell the aroma right now...you know what I'm talking bout, right?...of course, you do...

The Ducks have the bye this week...phew, welcome relief to a disastrous season...man, do I get it from the peops who like to bug ya...deservedly, I must add...ha ha...

My official ballot for the election came in the mail yesterday...here at the home, this is breaking news..."is the mail in?"...as we bombard the elevators and scamper (?) down to the lobby to get our SS checks...OK, I am being very facetious...it is auto put in my checking account...whatever a check is...lawdy, stay out of the Horse's way today...

"Hee Haw"....hmmm, that's more of a donkey, er jack ass...OK, it fits...


Comments

Popular Posts