NY City

Geez, I thought we were through seeing these two together...as I wrote yesterday...after the 3rd debacle...not so...they were both at the charity dinner, AJ Smith (oops, make that Al Smith) , in NEW YORK CITY...where, of course, they both reside...they each got to talk, er roast, er toast one another...the Donald go the most boos, not booze, as he allegedly does not hit the hard stuff...and the Hilz got the most laughs...hmmm...take what you want from that...I've sent away my ballot already...

Passionate is the word that most describes the polarized peops in this election...doesn't make any difference what he or she says, has done, or will do...some are locked in...but, it's the man or woman in the middle that will determine who gets the presidency...look at your Facebook and you will see what I mean...where are you?...

Da Cubbies have too many weapons for the Bums...up and down the lineup, have guys that can strike the ball...and their depth in pitching is unparalleled....they took two from LA and head on back to Chi-town to wrap it up...I even see them beating the awesome Kershaw...what?...score 4 and it's done...

BTW...both of the elite teams in the bigs...who probably will square off in the World Series...Da Cubs and the "Indians"...have the NY Yankees to thank for some critical acquisitions...Cleve P Miller (MVP of the last set) and Chi closer Chapman...in the middle of the season!...pitching, my friends, wins championships...the winner should send a champ ring to the Yank GM...I'm just saying...

AJ Seller changed his mind and put QB Rodgers of them Packers, back in Horse's lineup...smooth move, as he had a big night...in the GB romp of the hapless Bears...Da Bears...now, it's up to the rest of the team, to score...in my quest to win just once...uno...ein...yet...of course, I am playing the Native Americans...really...

Many of you have never lived in a vertical city like we do...whole communities up and down, not all circled about...and when I get up early and start to write, it's cool to see who has arisen like I have...more than you would think....when you have 35 floors, imagine the amounts of families that live like this...we are amongst many condos just like ours...

Finally went to bed before the collegiate FB game of BYU and BSU was done...actually a good one...did see that Boise stayed undefeated, via a blocked FG...that has been a problem for the Cougars (?) all season...why don't they call themselves the Mormons?...I mean, they are...way more so than Cleveland is the "Indians"...right?...I digress...or Washington is the "Redskins"...

OK, we did go to the Apple Store last eve...mostly to take Marsh's phone in...had a crack on the surface...to get that fixed...lo and behold, it was the screen protector that was cracked...way cool...got a new one put on...plus a new case and she is set...I did ask about the transfer of data from my 6 to the 7...they said to use the iCloud....my golf buddy said to use iTunes...will investigate more today...in any case, I'll probably take it in, to get a cover put on the screen...

SDSU has a game here tonight...got the itch to go...totally depends on whether Marsh wants to, and if my hip is better...hell getting old...

You ever been to a restaurant called "PF Changs"?...it's a chain...all over the US, I think...great sauces...we went last eve...and if you haven't had their lettuce wraps, you are missing big time...trust Horse...

The KK jewel heist...the "victim" is going to sue the Huff Post for calling the alleged crime a made up story...Inspector Clouseau has tapes, he tells us...tapes...

Don't hate me...but the Santa Ana's have hit...it was 89* outside our door...and we went swimming and bobbed and weaved with our noodles...then laid out...isn't this October?...

We are in debate (a good one) about going to Vegas for Thanksgiving...got a memo from the Mirage for a free nite or two...gonna check it out...wonder who is performing...

I golf early maƱana, so I'll see you on Sunday...


Comments

Popular Posts