Mosul

Morning kids...this is just a how do you do thinger...as I am hitting the links early in the am, today and tomorrow...how are you?...must say that the firing of my HC, Bradley Bohunk, was gandered at a lot...another GM even asked to interview him...be my guest...

With all the nitpicking of the candy peops here for Prez, it really doesn't compare to the battle going on for Mosul...you know what this is?...the 2nd largest city in Iraq...where the US led coalition is taking more and more of the city from ISIS...just how many US troops we are talking about I don't know...and...I"ll be damned if many of the news sources talk about it much...sift through and find out the details...that's what I am trying to do...

I trust and er, hope, this will be one of the topics for the 3rd and final debate tomorrow night in Vegas...what?...yup, you heard me right...it's not at the Trump Tower on the Strip is it?...ha ha...nope, over at the Thomas Mack at UNLV...where they play their hoops...I think I heard they are back to a podium type of one...

How about them Cleveland "Indians"...go 3 up on the Blue Jays...I will say, that this series has been dogged with horrific home plate umpiring...the strike zone not only has been floating, but totally inaccurate...last night, for all pitchers...do these umps ever go back and look at their work?...beisbol...here's my beef...each and every play has a call...too much affecting the play...

Still...Cleve has yet to suffer a loss in the post season...what?...6 straight...imagine if they win the World Series...that would mean that the city would win 2 crowns, as the Cavs won the NBA title, too...wowser...football?...the Browns...ha ha ha ha....the streaketh stops there...

Watched a movie on HBO..."The Kingdom"...set in Saudi Arabia...if even remotely true, it kind of says that we are there only...cuz of oil...first found there right before the second world war...'38, I think...BTW, a gripping tale and worth the time...

The Voice...yup, the only one left that has this genre going...not a fan of the knock out round...let these kids sing...individually...but...that is the schtick that got the show going in the 1st place, I suppose...

Help me Rhonda...I bought a big bottle of the shampoo "Head and Shoulders" and on the front to it, was 3 almonds...what on earth does that mean?...oil of the nuts is in it?...

You Cubbie fans can just calm down...don't blame the Horse for your loss...take your sorry arse into the City of Angels and steal a win...pay enough and you can get a seat from one of the season tix peops in LA...fuggit about bringing your puffy coat, though...this is SoCal...

Gots to get some grub and head on out....gonna hit 'em long and straight...






Comments

Popular Posts