Matthew

It's been like 10 years that a hurricane has touched down in Florida...really?...seeings that we have a one weeker in Cocoa Beach...on the Atlantic side of the state...we are always aware of what it is going on...this storm, Matthew, is headed straight on line...maybe by this eve...we have been in their storms...but not the stature of this one...and it is terrifying...mass evacuations are in place...all the way up to North Carolina...bracing for this thing...let's hope it dies down...or heads up north and cycles back over the ocean...probably wishful thinking...

Oh my...Madbum...the San Francisco Giants won the NL wild card game in NY, er is that Jersey?...I dunno, never been there...the Mets place...the lefty was marvelous yet again...went all 9 and got a timely 3 run dinger to propel the V...good stuff...and off they go to take on the Cubbies...this I will watch...talk about your weather...both cities will probably be on the coldish side...

I am SOOOOOO tired of the pundits on this election...there is no more paint...and yet, there are countless hours, by all the channels who do this...for more of it...are you with me on this?...hey, kids...it's a politician vs a money maker....there is no correlation...so...sit tight, watch other things...and wait for debate number 2 on Sunday...then you can see the pundits dissect it for the next month...geez...

Maybe I am a little bit on the edge...edgy...as this bee sting aftermath has me swollen up...my Doc gave me some stuff to reduce the swelling...hasn't done the trick yet....fingers crossed...

When is the last time that the Dawgs invaded Autzen and were the favorite?...the last line I saw was 8 1/2...my insider from the PNW (Snooki), has it by more...rookie QB taking on a beefed up Washington line...and a horrendous, er, porous Duck D, is a bad combo for the UO faithful...maybe a lot of boooooos will help you, or...a lot of booze...

You know I haven't talked much about the kneeling on the playing of the National Anthem...I heard what the Prez said, that it is a personal right...but...it sure rubs me the wrong way...being a Native American...and, blokes, who has been more castigated then your "indians?"...and yet....

Get this...Odell Beckham, wide receiver of the NY Giants...says he is not having fun...as his team is getting beat...and not enough passes are coming his way...give me a break...maybe just maybe, watch his antics and YOU will have fun...BTW, the number of people watching the NFL is DOWN!...some say it's cuz there are so many teams without star QB's...really?...I think it's cuz my FF team is getting clobbered each week...yea, that's it...

Out of curiosity...when you are evacuated in Florida, where do you go?...inland to Orlando?...that's only 45 minutes...hmmm....

Time for some food and another pill...






Comments

Popular Posts