It's Over

I know I use Roy Orbison a lot...but, how can you not?..."It's Over"...the 3rd and last debacle, er debate...is now finished...thank you, lawdy...more of the same...and now it is up to you, my fine friends of the USA...to cast your ballot for whom you think would and will be the best and next President of this great country...I implore you TO VOTE!...do not take the passive side of things...if not, a very few will decide this election...

The NBA granted a fray over at the Sports Arena...actually considered a home game...for the Lake Show...last eve...hosting the Golden St Warriors...SOLD OUT!...it was carried over ESPN...and the crowd was 50/50 split, I'd say...both teams played pretty well...get this...they have both improved, too...for you not in the know, that was a few miles away here in San Diego...

Da Cubbies!...in a rout...10-2...even their series up at 2...I turned it off when it was debate time and the home plate ump, Angel Hernandez, blew a call at the plate...and the bloke back east...on the protest, upheld the odious call...I mention Angel's name, as I think he was one of the worst umps in the league...sure seems like these reviews aren't done correctly much...what the heck?...$$$?...

You see the teaser for the CMA's?...Carrie and Brad Paisley doing a medley of a couple of songs...it'll be carried (ha ha) on ABC...absolutely chilling...I'm not kidding you on this...you MUST see her in concert...incredible...thank the Horse later...

The Voice announced next season's judges already...what?...during this one...weird...Miley is out and Blake's flame is back in...why do it now?...the producers that upset with Cyrus?...sure seems odd to me...there must be more to the story...

Kind of got the notion that the next few weeks it's gonna get ugly in the Prez race...like it's already not...put on your blinders, Hillary...have to think the Donald will pull out all stops...and throw everything at her...

The Cleveland "Indians" finished off the Blue Jays...and step into the World Series...the powers to be, have to be hoping for the feel good story of Da Cubbies...get their pixel ratings up...and make some cash...MLB wouldn't do that, would they?...naw...beisbol...

Smut...DWTS has a couple of innuendos that are tickling the interested...first, that judge Carrie Ann is not happy that her fellow Judge Julianne, as she is getting all the glamour and the middle seat in the panel...and...that host Tom, is not pleased with his fellow co-host Erin...she is not prepared enough...I told you...smut...where did I read this?...NE?...nope, Yahoo...pretend I did not write this paragraph...

And NOW it's time for the Horse to figure out what to wear for Halloween...any suggestions?...I am NOT going to be the Donald...or, Hillary, for that matter...

Yes...my iPhone 7plus is on it's way...how do I transfer all my data from my 6 to the new one?...do I take it to Apple...or to the Verizon store?...certainly, they don't expect me to do it by myself...any hints?...

The new HC of the FF team, Horse...has been narrowed down to 2 blokes...GM AJ is going to pick his lineup all by himself for this week...benching QB Rodgers for the Lions dude, Stafford...it's a gamble, he told me...is this the time for the 1st victory?...

Finally...if you want a great listen...download the "Best of Roy Orbison"...terrific songs and lyrics...trust Horse...

I have officially voted now...no mas inferno, candidates...







Comments

Unknown said…
How to transfer your data to a new IPhone. http://www.imore.com/how-to-transfer-data-from-old-iphone-to-new-iphone. It doesn't take that long. Worth just doing yourself.

Popular Posts