Horse, The Magnificent

Morning kids...a beeyoutofull beginning to this fine Sunday...as I gander out at the morning cloud structure...like, there must be 6 different colors lighting up the sky...a sign that we are gonna have another doable day...ha ha...

Call me, Horse, the Magnificent...as the successor to Carnac...calm down...the latest poll out of your favorite network...ABC...has it...talking the Prez one...as virtually even...what?...I've been saying this for at least 6 months...Ms Clinton by one point over Mr Trump...who'd a thunk that Anthony Weiner would be cast in the limelight in this race?...but he is...so...what is everyone saying?...get out and VOTE!....only you, yes YOU...can make the difference...amazing...

College football...not a good day for the unbeatens on the road...as the likes of West Virginny, Boise St, Baylor, and your Riley led Nebraska Cornhuskers...all took a tumble...BTW, is that not a great name for a school?...and geez...the late nighter in the Pac 12...OSU was doing a dance all over the Cougs for the first half...looked great...and then...BOOM!...Robin Leach's (oops, that's Mike) WSU came back in a big way, and stole it...my, he's a likable character...right?...

Pitching wins...as Corey Kluber did his thang...and the "Indians" rolled again...in Chi-town...with the wind coming in...the bats awakened...however...only for Cleveland...and have them one win away from the crown...3-1...shirley, I mean surely...da Cubbies can win at least ONE in their own yard...one game at a time...and it HAS to be this one...or...

We went to a Halloween store...well, it was a huge tent...get this...it was 80* out and must have been 90* inside it...bloody changed our minds as to what to get...so we are going to improvise...what we have in our storage...I may go as a golfer...now THAT'S a stretch...however, I think I still have a blonde wig...that I may have worn for over 12 years or so...why do we like to dress up for this night?...hey, it's not 'til tomorrow...is it a holiday?...

Horse...my FF team...you know the one that has yet to win...thank you Bradley Bohunk...is gearing up for an upset...GM AJ Sellers, told me that there were no trades out there to help this team...to hang in there...and hope for a better year...next year...

I never knew returning my old iPhone 6 would be so convoluted...they give you 14 days to do so...but, at least 7 of them...are me waiting for the packet to send it back in...and...yet another hour of calling Verizon and asking the what nots and what fors...a racket, I tell u, a racket...

I got it...I could be Professor Irwin Corey...remember him?...right...no one does...guess that would be bad...has to be someone you can recognize...the theme nationally is for dark eye shades...geez, that's natural for moi...hmmm, back to the drawing board...

At the end of this week is the Breeder's Cup...yes, I have mentioned it often...as a rabid horse player...I will start my handicapping in the mid of this week...if you hit any of the Pick 3-6, you will get a decent piece of the $ pie...here in San Diego...hmmm...seeings that I have dropped out of attending the actual event...I got ahead of myself...this year's Breeders is at Santa Anita, and NEXT year's is at Del Mar...whew...I feel better about not attending this time....after all...

Alighty then...let's turn on the pixels and see what the political world has for us today....


Comments

Popular Posts