Giddy Up

I was asked what my favorite pixel show was...almost all of my thoughts went to the ones made a while back...like, in some cases, years ago...I still belly laugh at the antics of Cosmo Kramer on "Seinfeld"...marvel at the slapstick antics of Lucy on the "I Love Lucy Show"...the interaction of the 6 young adults on "Friends"...the ins and outs of the former ballplayer, now bar manager, Sam, on "Cheers"...the slick wit of the doctors on "Mash"...however, that's pretty much it...the powers to be just don't have that type of writing...of course, you have to establish the characters...and you have like  6 to 8 episodes to get 'er done...maybe, just maybe, one might to turn to the more serious in nature "Madam Secretary"...which I do like...I dunno...I'm more into the reality types..."Survivor", "Dancing With The Stars", "The Voice"...to name the biggest ones...and, of course, the sports...which I watch the most...BTW, pictured is Cosmo drinking a pissy beer...right Euros?...

Like last eve's exhibition NBA game...yes, like a practice fray...the Golden St Warriors hosting the Clip Joint...oh my, GS is on a different plane...up by 50 most of the way...the addition of KD makes them virtually unbeatable...I WILL buy the NBA Package yet again...call me a hoops nut...

The walk off win in the 1st Wild Card game in the MLB arena...everybody likes a winner...the Blue Jays are tough...and beat the Orioles in OT...dinger...not sure why the O's manager, Buck Showalter, stayed with that pitcher...imagine there are many irate fans in Maryland, today...nature of the biz...

Like...the article I saw that there is a group trying to raise enough dough ($) to get the head coach of the UO Ducks fired...pay him off, and let him go bye bye...fans want winners..."what have you done for me lately?"...doubt if that happens...and the next rumor is that Orygun is going with their rookie QB this week against the suddenly tough Dawgs...imagine the "boo birds" in the rain storm...oops, it never rains at Autzen....those are just tears of the faithful, as their vaunted hurry up game has gone plodding along, instead..."boo!"...

Bee not boo....as Horse got stung on the 16 hole by one of them...me face has swollen up a bit...using the antihistamine and ice...to ride the wave...I now know what it's like to have your face tightened up, to get rid of them age lines...does it hurt?... those who do it?...

OK, I did watch the first 40 minutes or so of the VP Debate...said I wouldn't...I lied...remember I am an Independent...but thought that the Repub Pence lambasted the foo Kaines...is that his name?...the Demo kept interrupting...and without any clear help of the rules by the moderator...it was just awful to watch...annoying...thank goodness this is the only one of these fiascos...right?...bring on the vahsity...the jayvees were not good...

I still have me doubts about the KK jewel heist in Paris...maybe she should get Inspector Clouseau to investigate the crime scene...was the Peter Sellers movies on him the best?..."Pink Panther"...I did get to the movie house to watch those epic films...and yes, fed off the crowd and belly laughed...where is Cato hiding?...way, way funny...

The kids are coming down this weekend...and we are trolley riding out to the Q...taking in the SDSU/UNLV game...Dr Cris got his Dental Creds from UNLV...it will be fun, as we are going to tailgate there with the Wainscots...they are rabid Aztec fans...I am, yet again, an independent...ha ha...

Every once in a while...just to get the feel of the era...you need to pop in the DVD, or Blu-ray...or whatever you have...of the movie "American Graffiti"...it will make you smile and relax your cares away...trust Horse...and the music!...da best, Jerry, da best...

You notice how the NRA totally controls the gun laws in this country?...the issue comes up when a mass shooting occurs...and then dies (!) off...that lobbyist group has a hold over our Congress...don't doubt it for one second...now THAT should be a crime...

The SDSU football HC...Rocky Long...is never at a loss for words...ha ha...gives quick wit stuff...on the lines of the Pat's Belicheck..."relax"...in reference to the steak breaking loss in 'Bama..."nobody got killed"...he went on..."it's just a football game"..."some of you think it's more than that"...geez, like most football nuts, er fans...it IS!...

DWTS...I see that Vanilla Ice and Babyface got the boot...if you are a sanger, do not go on that show and think that you will win...take heed, Jana Kramer, you are next...as the oldies but goodies move on...ha ha...and did you see the reaction of the judge and former dance star, Julianne Hough...to the gal she was body shaming, Amber Rose?...Amber apologized and I don't know what the Hough girl though she was saying...but it wasn't an apology...BTW, the Rose dance, this time, should have made her uncomfortable...ha ha...still, the Oly gal is far better than the others...

Have a great Wednesday, kids....














Comments

Popular Posts