Getting Better All The Time

How about referencing to the Beatles tune, "Getting Better"...which is exactly what is happening out at the Q...with the SDSU Aztecs...completely whupped San Jose St...42-3...could have been much worse, if HC Rocky Long was that type of guy...like many others...you know, this was the team that beat Cal earlier...the blokes who got the Ducks in OT last eve...like real, I mean, REAL late...I have never seen so many penalties...I think it was midnight when the rookie QB from UO threw the game ending pick...that is after he threw 6 td's...promise?...yup...but the D is indescribably the worst in D-1 football...well, I guess it is describable...maybe they can try the amoeba D...ha ha...

The best kept secret in the land is the SDSU RB, Donnel Pumphrey...climbing the ladder to being the best in all of football...in history!...you MUST catch this guy in action...and the Aztecs use him appropriately...hint hint...

And the iPhone 7 is in my hands and I did transfer my data (most) successfully...I cleaned the old 6...erased it all...the only thing that still bugs me...is that I have to buy my ringtones again...boo...poor poor pitiful me...I'll judge the new battery life today...

The Blazers went to Alameda and took on them Warriors in the final prep for the regular season...it seemed like the real deal...PDX, in the transitional phase of going up tempo, started with a big bang...up 16...doing the bad to GS...not so fast, my friends...just got the Warriors revved up...and watched, er got taught a lesson on that type of game...the NoCal team breezed...

With about 15 days to go to the election...am I the only one that thinks this has gone on way too long?...we, who can vote early...have left some marks...at first I saw that the Hilz was leading...then I read otherwise...how can they release any of the votes early?...maybe it is one of them polls...if you voted early, "this is what I did"...type of thing...I dunno....

Survivor...ha ha...not the election...but the show...is every vote a blind side?...well, maybe it does connect with the big one in the states...oops, just kidding Demos...

Da Cubbies...can write their ticket to da WS with an upset win over da Bum's Kershaw today...what is da weather supposed to be?...count me the one, who has Da Cubs as da winners today...

I keep hearing people saying that they are going to the movies, er, the cinema...whatever...do you know how long it has been since we have gone to the movie house?...at least 2 years...maybe longer..."The Girl On The Train"...seems to be the magnet...I'll wait until it gets to Netflix...

Speaking of that...a bunch of those type of sites, i.e. Twitter...got hacked yesterday...shut 'em down...damn them Russians...affecting them, just like they are doing to do to the election...right Ms Clinton?...I digress...geez, maybe that's real...

We went down to Barleymash for a happy hour...been awhile since we had done so...had a few of the bubbly....watched the people...you'd a thunk it was Halloween...many, many weird lookers...

OK...time to get on the feed sack...then get on out to the course...hope my hip is up to it...I'll keep ya"ll posted...




Comments

Popular Posts