Cubbies!

Didn't see that coming...did see the set going back to Chi-town for the deciding game numero cinco...didn't you?...as the Cubbies came up big in the 9th and won...as San Francisco's bullpen failed them...gave up 4 runs and the visitors were delirious...is it their time?...

Down the I-5, the news was much better...as the Bums beat the Nats...and forced that game 5...back to DC...maybe I'm all askew, but these two teams seem better than the former...yup, that includes them Chicago dudes...but really, I know nuttin'...don't get on me....

Watched the Blazer/Lake Show pre-season farce...if that isn't rat ball, than I don't know what that is...both teams are in the transitional period of going to the Golden St style of play...in the process, it is awful...which made it worse for all, it went to OT...BTW, you get paid to coach like that?...sign me up...

The ranting is unprecedented...the Donald...what next?...now he is fighting with his own party...Ryan vs Trump...oh my...you know he says he doesn't drink...like, he needs excuses for his behavior...I will give him this...he does have high energy...but...what the heck is all that sniffing about?...

I know, I am an independent...but...with all this trash going on...I am definitely leaning a certain way...unless....ha ha...

France is going to establish a task force to look into the KK jewel heist...heading it is Inspector Clouseau...part of this is true...

I'm on the links this am...final tuneup for the T on Saturday...which will be a huge day...haven't played much in the last 2 months...especially after that damn bee sting...oh yea, I'm wearing sunglasses today...

Horse planted the seed that some of the coaches of the teams that I follow would get their walking papers...like this week...didn't happen and the misery continues on...kind of cool to talk in the 3rd person..."Jimmy doesn't like this"...

Your girl, Miley, came out as a pansexual...well...I thought I had heard all the terms...had to look it up on Wikileaks...wait, that's wrong...all I saw there was Hillary...at least on the web net...means that she would like be with most anyone...or something like that...are we supposed to feel sorry for her, or, embrace her?...I dunno...

DWTS...I can not figure out the judges way of thinking...the Oly gal seemed great to me...must be, they judge her differently...Max's mate has to be the next one gone...right?...

My other show...Survivor...yet another blindside...I know they have tried this...er, some one did...but I'd love to see a "stars" survivor...you pick the participants....ha ha...I have my choices...

Let's see...what am I gonna be for Halloween this year?...any ideas?...

The Murphy bed got installed yesterday...why I didn't golf...boo...however, it is way cool...and gives Marsh a very nice sized office area...all included into the structure...can't believe we didn't do this before now...

And...all of the commotion about our double oven...finally, and I mean FINALLY...an explanation...you know we tried to replace it a while back...turns out the entire building is on 208 volts as compared to a normal house's 220...which means it takes longer for the oven to heat up...

Hey, time to get some grub...clean up...and head on out to Sycuan...

See ya...






Comments

Popular Posts