Bohunk Rehired!

In the most controversial move of the FF season, GM AJ Sellers, rehired former head coach Bradley Bohunk...the bloke who got the axe for the winless season (thus far)...nowhere in the history of the league has such precedence occurred...and for that matter, ever for a franchise owned by the Horse...citing a number of reasons for the rehire...the story goes like this...these are AJ's words...

"I was on the way down to 5th to drown my sorrows after yet another loss...and oh my, to the horrible Native Americans, to boot...which made my journey even more needed...as I walked by the Children's Park...where no child has ever ever been...just across from the Children's Museum....where they DO go...I noticed a dude hunkered underneath a tree...like sleeping...not uncommon for that park, BTW...normally, I put on me blinders and walk on...

But this guy looked familiar...he was...Bradley Bohunk!...I walked over and rousted the dude up...and asked him what on earth he was doing here...his response was he was overly despondent for the firing of the coach job...and he subsequently quit his one at the Yogurt Shop, too...out of luck, out of work, and penniless...I told him to pull himself together...and left him to think about what he had done....

I moved on...and after one or two...or three or four...or more...I came to the reality that I needed to square a wrong I made...Bradley did do a decent job...I may have overreacted....and since I had been turned down by everyone I had offered the position to...I'd give it back to him...rehire him...put him back at the helm...luckily, I found him at the same tree....he accepted...whew!...

And...he guaranteed a victory in the next week...again..."

Oh my...Da Cubbies in a thriller in Cleveland...the Trump closes the gap in the USA...Obamacare's premiums go up 22%...and, the Horse is gonna walk the course...if they can find his push cart...the day in about 35 words or less....


Comments

Popular Posts