We're Baaaack

Aloha friends...we got back late last night from the Island...fantastic flight...less than 5 hours riding the tradewinds...still, by the time we hit the hay...like 9...we were pooped...the luggage stuff is looming large...all in all, a very good time...

Did NOT the see the debate...did tape it, but was way too tired to watch the thing...of course, I got texts about who the winner was...the Demos seem happiest...very interesting if you look at the polls, however...each side claiming the V...the debate number 2 is the clincher in the past...still...Horse will watch and give his side of the thing...remember, I am an independent...

What a farce in the ending of the Titan/Raider game...pass interference called one way, and not the other....decided the game...you tell me that there isn't shenanigans going on in that highly bet on sport...I wouldn't have let those crooks off the field...never, ever bet on the NFL...

Of course my FF team lost...however, scored...get this...130.45...and LOST!...what the heck?...I would have beat anyone else in the league easily...but to lose to my good friend HDCP Andy, I am ok with it...well done, buddy...

Remember back a few years...when there was this new eyeglass thinger called "Superfocus?"...revolutionary idea that just by moving a piece on the temple, you could have near and far vision throughout the lens...and, the Horse, bought one...not cheap, by the way...well...as I went to put them on this am...there was liquid between the lenses...thought that odd...cleaned it up...and realized the primary lens had released it...burst...hmm...so I tried to contact the manufacturer....yup, you guessed it...out of biz...Horse luck...

Rory figured out his putting problems...I guess so...and won the Fed Ex Cup!...worth over $12 million bucks...here's my beef...he was in an OT playoff with an American...Vegas dude, Ryan Moore...in Atlanta...like still in the US, kids...and the crowd was very much in favor of McIlroy...weird...anyway, Moore got the final spot on the "incredible US Ryder Cup Team!"...not Bubba...hmmm...

Back to Maui...not for a year...ha ha...the last night we did go on the dinner cruise...perfect...pictured is us on it...it is always a great way to finish the trip...the highlight is when they cut the lights on the boat, and you can see nothing but stars throughout the sky...of course, Horse messed it up, by bellowing out, "hey, I can see Uranus!"...maybe the 3 drink option was not a good idea...our shipmates were some newlyweds from Canada...fun kids...

Aloha, eh?!...

Comments

Popular Posts