Stormy Weather

Aloha, kids!   We are here in Maui.  Flight was good but long.  Into headwinds rather than with.  So.  All was as planned, the car was ready...stopped at Krispy Kremes....headed to Kaanapali...

Weather is quite muggy...88*...get to the hotel we have stayed at for 12+ years...and met up with a guest service gal from HELL!...she told me we had NO room...what?  I explained to her I paid for an extra day, so we could get immediate access..."nope, you do not have a reservation "...

I further told her, that I called last week and was reassured that all was in line..."aloha!" ....nope...

Another service gal overheard, and said "Aloha, Mr Shepard!"...promptly got my paper work out and gave it to the one who was "helping" me...she threw the papers on the table and yelled at me.  What?...then she bolted out of the area into the back room...nice service...

Ok...did get our room...it is beautiful...the weather is not!...big storm last eve...lightning and thunder...paradise?....more of same today...things will get better after this....patience, Horse, patience...

Aloha...

Comments

Popular Posts