Post Game Analysis

Good Sunday Morn, kids...how did your Saturday go?...well, geez, I must analyze the Duck game...as they beat a surprisingly good hooligan team out of UC Davis...really...who had a lot bigger kids than I expected...hmmm...

UO has a lot of holes to fill...especially starting 4 red shirt freshmen in the O line...games...it will take games for them to mature...I thought that they did a decent job...the new QB Prukop...I did say new...lawdy, that's a lot of blokes to start a season with...a new O coordinator...a new D coordinator...hey...this will be a learn on the run thing...maybe...the fast tempo of the past...was not there...for solid reasons...the QB did just fine...he can run...so...the best in the nation?...naw...but will get better as the season goes along...next test?...Virginia...and that's right...a test...

Not so fortunate were the likes of the always over-rated coaching bloke Stoops' Oklahoma Sooners...and the equally over-hyped LSU Tigers...who both were rated in the top 5...and got beat...well, it's better to take a loss now, than later...loved the win by Army...did you see where Eastern Wash beat Wash St?...oh my...at Pullman to boot...UCLA lost at Texas A&M...USC got pummeled by Alabama...maybe this will all fit into the Duck puzzle...

We started the process of getting ready for Maui...the important thing about the weather...the 'canes missed the mainland...whew!...we went shopping for island clothes...actually found some good stuff...and now...have to streamline the suitcase situation...helps that we are going First Class both ways...I can't remember how I got these...miles, I think, helped a lot...and, like last year...will rent our golf clubs...THERE...so much easier than lugging those bags all over...the background picture I am using is from our shoreline where we stay in Kaanapali...last year...

2 more days for Del Mar...ponies...I have $ still in uncashed tix...Costanza...which means I have to get back there to use 'em or lose 'em...ha ha...maybe today...probably tomorrow....

Time to read the paper...see what the Donald and the Hilz are up to...BTW, his appearance at the Black Church in Detroit was very impressive...the more I see...well, I keep saying this...but where is she?...I dunno, kids...


Comments

Popular Posts