Ocean

Evening, kids...just some very tired vacay peops....the last 2 days we have been on the go...topped off at Ruths Chris for our anniversary dinner...which was fabulous!...this mild weather is just intoxicating...I could get use to it...move here?...ha ha...seems like we have the notion to relocate most every place we travel to...

This is why we have what we do...I get a call from our Concierge in our condo in San Diego...she asks me if "it is ok to send the Rabbi up?"...what?...I responded NO!...she catches herself and says that he has the wrong unit number...I immediately contact Sammi's 2nd mother, BJ...who promptly goes down to the lobby and checks it out...all is well...security on different levels is way cool...

Am watching the pixel coverage of the state of emergency in North Carolina...you think we don't have racial problems still?...maybe more of a cop procedural issue?...I dunno...something is way wrong...you tell me...

My headline for today is "Ocean"...as we finally went into it...found a new spot to snorkel...truly is Napili...first of all, the waves were way up on the beach...which was a max of 15 feet!...so out we went...and the seas were angry my friends...the waves were over our heads...so we took our noodles out and bobbed and weaved...when we finally gave up, it was hard to get out of the water!...undertow...hate that feeling that we are like a pebble of sand...

In the morning we head inland to Kahili...play some golf...the course got battered from last weeks rains and only one nine is open...thus, we are playing 9 holes...it is a tradition that we go there...

The pixels start up and close out a couple of shows we watch....Survivor and Big Brother...tonight...Marsh's pick of Nicole may win...top 3...

And...count me in...the upcoming Prez Debate will be the most watched one...EVER!...

Comments

Popular Posts