Happy Speedo

As we get prepared for our annual trip to Maui, making sure we have all the right looks for the beach and poolside...well now, we'll get the suntan lotion there...buy some brand new noodles, the thick ones...we did get some cool lids this past weekend...that's done...have to bring out my Speedo for the extra special day...when all the Euros show up...on Wednesdays...new flip flops?...there is a place over in PB that sells the best you can ever buy...Cobians...trust Horse...one of our "things" is to get new shades while there...we are beyond picking out surprise anniversary gifts...OK...I think we are set...you jealous at all?...sorry if you are...

Hiddleswift is over!...how can that be?...such a lovely couple that seemed that it should make it longer than any of the Bachelor in Paradise couples...there is that word paradise, again...have no reason to say this, other than just a hunch...but I think she just may be a handful...like hard to be around...I really dunno...but...is that chauvinistic?...if so, I apologize...really...

I like the idea that the Ducks are way under the radar this season...after the many losses of the top teams in the "polls", you'd think that UO would move up a bit...nope...not a convincingly enough whipping of the hooligans of UC Davis...to get the notoriety of the rest of the country, the Ducks had to put up like 70...geez...just get better each week...do the job on Virginia this Saturday...

Took the Horse a long time to get unraveled out at the course yesterday...banged it for a 50 on the front...egads, spaz all over the place...mishits and misfits...then...missed a couple of 3 footers and had a 40 on the back...it could have been...better...took me that long to settle in...and find me swing...whatever that is...I am...a hack...ha ha...

Wowser...watched some of the AAA Padres and the Red Sox game on the pixels...it is over at Petco...honestly...you'd a thunk it was a home game for the Bosox...there are that many people in Red there...and the cheering is clearly substantially for the invaders...thank you Trader AJ, you have made a mockery of the home town team...so many season ticket holders sell their tix to visitors...this is a joke at the lowest level...

The NFL season starts up tomorrow...I will not adjust my lineup for 3 weeks...just let it go...and see where it takes me...I have a notion to twink my lineup too soon...not this time around...not really sure what our local SoCal peops follow...the Bolts?...it is a bad team....and the dude who held out for the high $ as the top draft pick?...injured...oh my...Bosa...save your bucks on picking the Chargers for this week...

Can't get this outta me brain..."Hello baby, this is the Big Bopper..."..."chantilly lace and a pony tale..."...do gals even wear pony tails any more?...it is a 50's song that just jiggles your brain...at least mine...and now that my hair color is back to normal (?), I am supposed to be smarter...

Terrific story on a kid from the midwest...born in the 30's...had a checkered past that put him in the circus, joined our army and stationed in post WWII Japan, dishonorably discharged, joined the mob, and ended up fighting with and for Castro in the Cuban revolution...then got executed by him for forming his own group to combat Castro...William Alexander Morgan...PBS...

Have this inkling to give you the results of the Bachelor in Paradise...it is a contest, right?...3 couples emerged as getting engaged...what?...pretty people put in Mexico...with the only thing to do is mate...hmmm...now THAT'S a gig...and one who didn't make it to the "alter", comes out of it as the new Bachelor...it all ties together, I suppose....

Staying in the pixels...Big Brother...is winding down...odd how the lying and cheating works wonders for the show...I think it will be Paul or his buddy...as the eventual winner...$500 grand...you ask me why I watch this?...totally addictive...mindless, started back when I was blonde...see, I have an excuse...

Listen Doc...there is a reason for "always" having a drink in our hands when we take a selfie for Facebook...it's that we are so wasted that we can't remember why...naw, just kidding...it is to bug you...mission accomplished?...correcto...and happy speedo to you...

And THAT'S the way it is...9/7/16...




Comments

Popular Posts