Happy National Coffee Day

Now THIS is a day to celebrate...National Coffee Day!...you KNOW my obsession with the perfect cup of joe in the am...right?...I'm gonna tell you this...with all the additives that make the coffee even better, like Mocha, for instance...the best of the best is the Americano...been awhile, but I had it with a breakfast san in Maui...da best, Jerry, da best...I'm sure you have yours...I like the deep flavor of the French Roast...

Man, it was caliente out at Sycuan yesterday...97*!...with little to no wind...I played decent...after a brutal start...got an 84...with 7 straight 4's on the back...odd, huh...of course, I was the Klaven...as my playing buds were lower...I gotta start screaming in their backswings, or something...

Still...where Sycuan is...El Cajon...more protests of the shooting...there is more to the story...but...why do the police have to shoot and kill?...stun, yes...but kill?...maybe I am too naive about this all...still...being a cop...especially right now...is a very difficult job...to protect us...

Pads beisbol...this dude who has been held down in AAA the ENTIRE season...well, most of it...Hunter Renfroe...did something that no player has ever done before...last night hit yet another home run...however, it went up to the top of the Western Metal Building...prodigious...yea, AJ, he's a AAA guy...FIRE PRELLER!...how do I really feel?...

Softball questions?...that is the comment of many Repubs of the 1st debate...that Hilz had some type of favoritism...I dunno...sorry, Stan, but me thinks that the Donald was not as prepared as her...he will rebound...but...I do think it was pretty even...which in a curious way, favors Clinton...

DTWS...former Guv Perry got the axe...man, they did a 2 hour follow up...they had to stretch their paint a lot to fill up that long a show...maybe it's just the producing, but doesn't Vanilla Ice seem like a good dude?...

Yet another school shooting...you think we don't need some form of gun control?...this time it is in South Carolina at a grade school...guns guns guns...

The Ducks travel to Pullman for a match up with the Cougs...who throw most every down...UO has yet another poor D...are you thinking what I am?...and, as a proud band wagon bloke, the SDSU Aztecs travel to South Alabama...isn't that redundant?...

Finally...my golf idol of all time...Arnold Palmer...The King...died this past week...he changed the game to what it is now...he is the GOLF LEGEND...

Peace to all...

Oh yea...the answer to yesterday's Q...Roy Rogers...you don't even know who that is, do ya?...

Comments

Popular Posts