Debate No. 1

My take...on the Debate...hang on to your suspenders and your wigs, my friends...but I disagree with them pundits...I thought it was EVEN...there were spurts of energy by both of the wannabes...it did seem to me that the questions, er, suggestions, were tainted to the Demos way...too much birther crap, and not enough Benghazi...(sp)?...however, if you were polarized, nothing happened to change your mind...and if you were in the middle, nothing happened to sway you...Horse talk...

OK...other stuff...I am speed writing as I hit the links this am....

Out in my area of golf...in El Cajon, there was a shooting by a cop...yup, of a black American...I think he was...deceased...as the community is up in arms...bad terminology...of course, too early for all the reasons and all...but there is unrest, to say the least...this happened yesterday afternoon...

You know, when you are gone 2 weeks, there are loads of things to get caught up on...the clothes...the bills...the food stocking...on and on...which made it worse, was that Marsh had to go in for a full day of work...bummer...

DWTS...watched the Monday taping...this, too, was speed shortened...cuz of the debate...thus, the judges didn't speak, just voted...liked it a lot...they should do that more...the Oly Gal is the clear cut fav in my book...

Wooah...think that I haven't been saying this ALL SEASON long...the AAA Pads finally brought up the better dudes from their real AAA team, the Chihuahuas...who did win the Pac Coast League...Hunter Renfroe in particular...who hit two HR's last night against the Bums...one a 3 spot and one a grand salammy...that's 7 rbi's kids...some guys just got it...he does...he did in the Cactus League, too...but the genius AJ Preller, didn't see it...where is that bloke anyway?...yup, still sitting out a month long suspension...fire him SD Brass...!!!...

I did order the new iPhone 7 plus...did so by calling into Verizon...which gives me $650 credit for my iPhone 6 plus...will take until Thanksgiving to get it...talk about back log...if interested, you have until the 30th to take advantage of the $ savings at that carrier...the others must do the same, right?...

Talk about hot rumors...if you like the "stars" thinger...first it was the Brad Pitt breakup...now, it just may be the country sanger, Keith Urban...break up...it's been floating around that he and his missus fight...a lot...Nicole Kidman...hmmm...nothing like juicy gossip in the Horse's blog...

And...Kate Hudson can sing?...says she is gonna release an album...have no idea...wasn't the dad a sanger?...Hudson Bros fame, right?...OK, I must be stretching...

Time to get some grub, clean up, and hit the road...

"Happy trails to you, until we meet again..."

Who sang that?...


Comments

Popular Posts