Chaos

You watching the coverage of the shootings of the people in Oklahoma and North Carolina?...it brings me to the thoughts that...being a cop is a very difficult job...snap decisions...just more than meets the eye...however, if the defendants families are right, we have a major problem...right?...

This coward who did the bombs in Manhattan has too many rights...says me...

We met up with me old coaching mate last night...Greg and Val Nolz...told many old stories...some funny and some not so much...at Kimos in Lahaina...

Think that the Prez wannabes aren't prepping for Monday's debate?...will be a beut...

"They" say we are gonna have some rain today...I think "they" have said that every day...

"You throwing in the towel?"...the waitress asked me after brunch...an odd term for a youngin...I made a remark back...long story short, she was from Salem, graduated from the school I taught at...small world...

We did play golf at Kahili...they suffered massive earth slides...during last weeks heavy rains...the course was rough, kids...one thing though, I love the Taylor Made irons I've rented...gonna try to buy them....they are older...

For the remaining days we are free...we have talked about leasing here...there we go again...

Aloha...

Comments

Popular Posts