C+

Yahoo....er YAHOO!...which is the app we use for our Fantasy Football league structuring and draft mechanism...gives a grade out to each drafted team at the conclusion of it...not sure how the thinger works, but it is immediate...and, of course, with my innate inability to pick the best dudes in the NFL...I got a C+...just ripped me for my choices on running backs...ie, a severe paper slashing of my top pick, QB Aaron Rodgers...ha ha...clearly, he was my top pick...if he was gone, I was gonna take the other much heralded QB Cam Newton...on the other hand, son Cris, used the auto-pick and was graded higher than me...hmmm...that should tell me something, right?...

Staying in football...the collegiates get the season, for most, off this weekend...I for one, get real tired of these bloody pundits telling me who is gonna be good prior to any games being played...let's let the team play dictate where we are going to go with this...some of the more interesting are:
Oklahoma and Houston
LSU and Wisconsin
UCLA and Texas A&M
USC and Alabama
Ole Miss and FSU
and, of course, Oregon and UC Davis...

Me golf game...shot my lowest in two months...83...as I didn't miss a drive...don't think...sure makes the game easier...did have some tough pitch shots off of bare ground, which I screwed up...you know, the water saving feature we have at Sycuan...did have 2 birdies...38 on the back...sweet...all and all, I liked it ...

The Donald and his speech on immigration...whether or not you liked it...here's the deal...he's making a huge name for himself...while the Hilz...is nowhere to be found...a concern for the Demos?...you bet your sweet bippy...she has to get out in the masses...this race is tied...c'mon, DNC, figure it out...remember what Horse has said all along...momentum is a critical part of politics...

Looking at the calendar, and I see we have 12 days until Maui...let's hope the storms are gone from that part of the ocean...by then...and, if it's the first, it's time to pay them bills...and...the final weekend for the ponies at Del Mar...think I'll hop on the train and get out there...oh yea, and I get me hairs back to their original color tomorrow...bye bye blondie...

The AAA Padres did their thang last night...in yet another embarrassing loss at and to the Braves of Hotlanta...hard to say anything good about this product...so I won't try and let's all just shake our collective heads...

I saw just a great cynical article in the worst "star" dancers on Dancing With The Stars...there have been some beauts...Master P, almost any tennis player (well, all of them)...some were just downright nasty people....the gal with all the kids...Kate Gosslin...however, the number one  bad one?...Kim Kardashian...who could not, or would not move...ha ha...and I can't make this up, tried to dance to the famous song, "I Like Big Butts"...bitchin'...

It's the final week of exhibition games for the NFL...4th such week....and for the most part, the starters do not play in 'em...its the last look for the guys who might make the cut...actually, the brass knows who they are gonna save already...it's a $ thinger for the owners...somebody asked me who buys tix for these fiascos?...season ticket owners, who get screwed as part of their package to get the "deals" they do get...what I DON'T get, is why anyone would scream at these games...

Get this...according to Business Insider...that in itself is a bit weird...but they listed the top 20 richest celebrities...along the way, were the likes of Beyonce, Mariah, Paul McCartney, Celine, and Sir Elton...however, also in the mix were the dudes, P Diddy, Dr. Dre, Jay Z...actors Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, and Johnny Depp...and sports moguls Lebron and Tiger (number 2)...the richest of them all?...net worth of $910 million (gasp!) dollars...Madonna....what?...

Finally, a lots of you kids like the show "The Voice"...I'm lukewarm on it...as I think that the field of singing stars is over-saturated...anyhoo...word out of camp, is that there are judges who are feuding with Miley...duh...what did you think?...hard to take a rock and shine it up to be a diamond...

The Horse rests...





Comments

Popular Posts