42

Aloha, kids...we are celebrating our 42nd anniversary today!... What?...for the last 12+ years we have vacat here in Maui for the event...I guess it is called that...we kind of figure that's a present in itself...I am so lucky...I am not worthy...

Say it isn't so...Angelina has called it quits with Brad...oh my...Jolie is chucking the Pitts...sorry about that...did you know they were only married for 2 years?...I think the Enquirer had this a long time ago...trust that rag...

Heard that SD was getting a load of Tstorms...can't tell you how much we appreciate Sammi's 2nd mom, BJ Mackle...who is taking care of her while we are playing...

Got some feedback that Veep is a good show...OK...truth be told, I haven't liked any sitcom since "Friends"...maybe I am not much of a pixel critic...I defer to those of you out there that know 'em...

Is it just me, or does our screening of the dudes who travel back and forth from the Middle East seem severely lacking?...we definitely need a major change in that department...right?...

DWTS...my dark horse is the country sanger, Jana Kramer...the Olympian gal is in a league all by herself, though...still a great show, don't you think?...

The AAA Padres are hosting the DBacks in a battle for the "Preller Cup"...the honorary last place crown...that takes 30 days to make...well, he has the time...Trader AJ...

Call me the one that says to ask the cops first...don't judge until you hear their side...too many people think otherwise...c'mon...

It took me 3 days to read the Mike Love book...the Beach Boys lead sanger...great and fast...it's a must if you are of that era...

Today is a probable snorkel day....we got our apparatus yesterday...we go to Napili...hope the water is warm...we haven't been in the ocean yet...just a daily pool swim and lay out...

Tonight we go to Lahaina for the annual dindin...at Ruth's Chris...now THIS is a good tradition...

Aloha...


Comments

Popular Posts