There are days like this

I'm not sure which one of us is Andy and which is Barney...but...well, I think I know...the foundation, however, is one of the very best comedic 1/2 hours in the history of TV...you remember it as the "Andy Griffith Show"...well, ask your dad about it...or the elder members of your golf group...geez, there I go again...

The review of the Boz...I give it a B+...only because he didn't have my fav in his songfest for the nite...you know it, "Rainy Nite in Georgia"...but...we got there just in time to sit on the wall...the closest to the stage...believe me kids, being that close to the stage and the singers, is way, way cool...you dirty, dirty...Lowdown...

The Prospects took advantage of the depleted Brewers, here in the GQ...Milwaukee is fresh off from losing their star C Lucroy...in a day of massive amounts of trades...where of all people, Trader AJ was silent...back to the game...SD won...convincingly...and keep their precarious lead over the much maligned DBacks...to stay out of the cellar in the west...

Oh my...the pundits have been having a field day with the Trumpster...they call it a fall out...hey, he is calling her (meaning Hillary) the "devil"...lyin, cheatin', evil woman....hey, it is a great country song in the makin'...let's see, I will check out who should pen, then record it...how about George Strait...in his last big hurrah...I dunno...I tell you it won't be the Dixie Chicks...ha ha...still a hurtin' from the George W Bush fallout, a decade ago...I digress...

You see the video of the dude who jumped from a plane from 25,000 feet into a net?...I get my thrills from Blueberry Hill....or something like that...no way...no how...no never...nincompoop...bet you haven't heard that word...well, since you last saw Barney Fife on the pixels...

The Bachelorette is over...finally...dang, if Reality Steve doesn't ruin it...as per usual, he was right on...the gal, JoJo, picked the old football bloke, the bro of the Packers QB Aaron Rodgers...too bad, as she had a cool personality...and was watchable...but knowing the outcome destroys the show...

Yasiel Puig...that name mean anything to you?...OF for the LA Bums...Cuban kid...who has the flair for the outlandish...playing and behavior...caught wind that he was being shopped by them Dodgers...didn't like it...refused to board the LA plane to the next set of games...hmmm...he wasn't traded...took a gamble...and the hot rumor is that LA is gonna send him to the minors to cool his heels...

Gonna take Snooki to a coo breakfast joint prior to his departure...






Comments

Popular Posts