Nostalgia

Morning kids...Horse has a bit of the nostalgia surrounding his
mini-brain...heard the song by Scott McKenzie "San Francisco"...took me right back...to the late 60's and early 70's...no doubt my favorite time of songs...beautiful...think about CSNY, Jefferson Airplane, the Mamas and Papas...and on and
on...makes me want to put on my beads and get in my Volks camper van...and go see the USA...all over again...

OK, I'm back...

Trump has another shakeup in his organization...at the top...2nd time, right?...well, not at the VERY TOP...ha ha...has to be a great sign...another one...for the Demos...right?...the more one looks at the Candy Man, the more doubts emerge...

Is beach volleyball more popular than regular 6 person volleyball?...if you go by the interest at Rio, you might think that...

The men USA hoops are in the do or die, er, win or go home phase of the Olys...today versus Argentina...I am a doubter of this team...as you know...the best players are not playing the best D...

Let's see...you go to Mexico...drink and carouse...with the idea that you will fall in love...with only beautiful people allowed...Bachelor in Paradise...good gig to get into, right?...yet, there are returners from seasons past...doesn't always work...or...does it ever?....

I think that if you live below sea level, flooding has to be on your mind most every year...Louisiana...some places just don't make sense to me...

Of course, you could say the same thing about the hills of SoCal...where there is extreme dry conditions...and just waiting to be destroyed by fires...

YOUR Padres gave up 15 or 16 runs...who's counting?...to another bad team...the Devil Rays, er Tampa something...this has turned into a disaster...BTW, who plays baseball in a dome anymore?...

Listen Horse...if you putt uphill, just off the green...take the flag OUT!...what were you thinking?...

Facebook...one of the good things about it...I think...is that there is always this nostalgia thing....see way above...another class reunion that is scheduled this month...of course, it is in Orygun...not for moi...

Fantasy Football...around the corner...I will go to Barnes & Noble...pick out a fine mag and use it as my base for my pix...the draft is on the 31st...and you have 1 minute per pick...believe me, it goes way fast...

One month from today, we are going to be feasting in Paia, at Mama's Fish House...the best seafood restaurant in the world...well, in our world...also, probably the spendiest...

Golf is back in the Olympics, after a 100 year hiatus...really?...who played golf then?...what were the balls made of?...how about the sticks?...many, many Q's...

Horse has horses on his brain...


Comments

Popular Posts