Monday Decaf

Hey ya"ll...start of a new week...have 2 rounds of golf scheduled...yes, thanks...I have recovered from the VMA's...did you see any of it?...oh my, where was that going?...music?...not hardly...perhaps, as embarrassing a time for whatever that was, as there ever has been...

Gone...is any semblance to melodies and lyrics...does anyone sing live in that genre?...all lip-syncing...there must be an audience for it...you know now, why the Horse likes country music...this, my good friends, was a debacle...of epic proportions...

Which brings me to this...who watches and buys this stuff?...there is no way I could gander at two hours of this garbage...am I wrong, or am I right?...

The football bloke who professes that he will continue to sit through the national anthem...hmmm...some are saying that he may be sitting the entire season...as he is on the outs as a QB for the SF 49ers...whether or not he makes a statement on his feelings toward his country...his fall in the depth chart is meteoric...I for one, believe in freedom of speech...but when that bloke makes millions of $ in the system, his actions and words turn me off...Colin Kaepernak...something like that...

Anthony Weiner...oh my...the saga continues...er, grows...

Dancing With The Stars...loads of rumors about the pros...that Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Cheryl Burke are coming back to the show this season...really?...that would  be super...how about the "stars?"...figure there will be a whole gaggle of recent Olympians...GMA will announce the cast tomorrow...always a big gig for that am staple...

Figures that just as soon as I profess that the Cubbies are de best...they lose a series at LA to the Bums...de Horse curse...worse than SI's...ha ha...

How about them AAA Padres...got a series win in Miami...the projected match with the recently traded away Cashner failed to materialize...he was scratched from the Fish's lineup...Detlef Schrimpf was again the hitting star...at least I know one of our guys...oops, maybe his name is wrong, too...

In two days I have to pick my FF lineup...am still in limbo about which QB to choose...kind of like important to any team...hmmm...

With a spot on the USA Ryder Cup team in the line...Patrick Reed emerged and not only won the first leg of the season ending Fed Ex T, but got the nod for the Ryder...lost was the crowd fav, Rickey Fowler, who crumbled down the stretch...another bad 4th round for him...and he is left to be a captain's pick...hmmm...and on the gals side...the Thai lady won in a romp...Ariya Jutanugarn, there, I got it...she is in a world of her own...

Soon...in about a month the new iPhone 7 will be out...are you going to be one of the 1st to purchase?...and there you go...another 2 year plan to save some bucks on it...I will wait for the reviews...my iPhone 6 is working just fine...we'll see...

2 weeks til we are going on the anniversary trip to Maui...same place, same time (sort of), and it is the best, Jerry, the best...

Went to Costco yesterday...they had Pacific halibut...and yes, that is what we had last night...a treat, my friends, a treat...






Comments

Popular Posts