No...Bosa Nova

Should be no Bosa...the 1st pick of the San Diego Chargers...the highly heralded defensive lineman out of the...make that...THE...Ohio State...Joey Bosa...JOEY BOSA...is not with the Bolts yet...said to be a snafu in the language of the contract...geez, with the Chargers?...how can that be?...trouble inking anything with this regime?...anyway...the SDers...for now...are in Tennessee for game number one of the exhibition season...it's on at 5...hmmm...

Can you believe all the blokes who are saying that they won't vote for their candy man out of their own party?...talking the elephants and the Donald...this is unprecedented...right?...does that mean they will...gulp...vote for Hillary?...can't imagine...seems too funky for me...I don't believe 'em...let's just calm down...wait on the debates...and then...and only then...will I believe what they say...got this funny feeling...

Big Brother...much more important stuff now...did the guys figure out that they are controlling the house?...or, did it just fall in their laps...I think the latter...and...when will the "in crowd" get rid of the odious James?...you don't care, do you?...

The Padres...scored a bunch in the 1st 3 innings against the blown up Mets...4 dingers, 2 by Detlef Schempf...OK, whomever...and then they hung on for dear life...won it 8-6...NY is in an uproar...the Manager is badmouthing his team to anyone who will listen to him...it's the medicine for a sure call from their brass...and get his walking papers...they are under .500...will win today, though...they have a good chucker going who we can not hit....trust Horse...

Rio...oh my...where do I go first...the gals soccer got beat...and the goalie Hope Solo...put her foot in her mouth...ala the Donald...calling the winning team a bunch of cowards...oh my...and the guys hoops...their best dudes are their worst defenders...ie, the all wanted guy of the summer, KD...geez, he is a lost soul defensively...as is Kyrie Irving...I listened to the highly informed Doug Collins, say that they will win with defense...not this team...

Me golf...well, I hit my driver today...but my putting was awful...88...should have been in the low 80's...as Radar told me, "we are probably as good as we are going to get"...I just don't want to face up to that fact...maybe I should...

Do you think that at all levels of public gatherings...like schools, offices, condos, etc...there are and will always have "clicks?"...I think so...people who like people like them...not in the derogatory way....am I right or wrong?...

I haven't told Sammi yet...but she is getting groomed this afternoon...it's a traumatic thing for her and me....she yelps and actually clings on to me...as I try to leave her...

How's your weather?...supposed to get real hot and nasty this week to be...I think we have had the AC on for over a month...and will continue...like, this is a record for us in SoCal....

Hey...YOU...have a great rest of your Saturday...


Comments

Popular Posts