Bosa Blockade

This story just won't go away...the Charger's 1st round pick, the 3rd overall...Joey Bosa, of the THE Ohio St...they just can't sign the dude...hmmm...listen guy...you are getting a lot of $...more than you are even getting from the Buckeyes...I think...c'mon Joey, get you act together and sign...whoever the agent is, he is a foo...get 'er done...hopefully he is in shape...I gots me doubts...

The sorry ass Padres got swept at home to the Cubbies...who not only rocked and rolled, but had all the seats taken by the Chi-town invaders....it is embarrassing, AJ...this is what YOU have created...maybe, you are doing the right thing in the long run...but listen dude, you will be long gone before these "prospects" play at Petco...these guys that have been brought up, are NOT YOURS!...boooooooooooooooo....

Booooooooo...

I know, I am light minded...I am hooked on that stupid Bachelor in Paradise...when do they start their idiotic games?...and why is that crying gal still there?...get her off...egads, what a treasure she is...

More NFL...it's the time that we all get our cheat sheets ready for the FF draft...I got one...I don't see any surprises on it...not sure I have my heart in it this season...I'm getting worse at studying...

I did get out and play at golf today...88...some good and some bad...of course, if I only play once a week, it won't get much better...

Ryder Cup is on the horizon...I do like these matches...I think I saw that Lefty made the squad...hmmm...really?...why not get Tiger, too?...I am cynical, right?...right...

Hope Solo...oh my...the USA gal goalie...got suspended for 6 months for her comments after the Sweden loss....really?...I mean it was bad, but not suspension worthy in my mind...

Time to read the paper...see you in the morning...


Comments

Popular Posts