AH-MAZING

Say what you will about the Rio Olympics...that many are not watching the event...on and on...BUT...do not diminish the outstanding long going achievement of one Michael Phelps...the swimmer phenom...who got two more Golds last eve...think that gives him like 21?...or so...he's not done...his ability to stay at the top of HIS game is beyond compare...

Many of the guys hoopsters were there in support last eve...as they get back on the hardwood tonight...gotta be fun for the participants to hang out at the other events and all...

The Padres, er Prospects, lost game one at Pitt...say now...one of the elder gents who writes in the Trib...took exception to the onslaught of criticism of the Pads blabber mouth brass dude Fowler...started his column off ripping one who called the bloke an embarrassment....ha ha...thought at first he was talking about me...thanks for reading...then saw on Twitter, it was another blogger...dang...see, he thinks that what Fowler says is warranted and OK...get a life, dude...

I have a bit of time before I head to the course...yup, did switch up my irons to the Pings...great improvement...so better made than the vintage Nike that I have...as far as hitting them, now, that's another story for another day...ha ha...I was a bit off on the tee box...not that that is that is odd...pretty much a reality story in itself...

Are you surprised by anything that comes out of the Donald's mouth?...the reference to the 2nd amendment and all...towards his opponent...just another step of confusion...bewildering anyone who is considering his or her vote for the "off the cuff" statements he makes...right?...that would tally their mark for him...

OK, I tried to watch the Bachelor in Paradise fiasco...too much...the premise has fallen flat...the dude who got jilted by Andi Dorfman (I think that's her name) is a real piece of work...and really makes the show unwatchable...I'm done...

At the pahty last eve, someone was talking about a movie they just watched...egads, it's been like years since we went to see one in a movie house...nothing is shaking my tree...

Well, the pool temp was up to 80*...they say it is 82*...not yet, dudes...we did swim in it...laps...but the extra degrees are needed...I'll continue to complain until I get them...surprise you?...

OK, gotta fix me some grub and head on out to the course...FORE!...


Comments

Popular Posts