23

There's a very good chance if that was what I was only gonna talk about you would draw your own conclusions to what that number "23" represents...many, I mean, many sports aficionados connect that number to the greatest NBA player in the history of the game...Michael Jordan...mostly cuz of the contract he signed with Nike...right?...and their promotion of whatever they could to stick that number to...jerseys, caps, t shirts, and especially, the Jordans...the shoes...

First of all, it is debatable whether he is the best ever...you can make a case for a number of other greats...Bird, Johnson, LeBron, Wilt, Kareem, and many others...my real best ever is Bill Russell...the legendary center that played with the Boston Celtics...I digress...this number today means something else...I guess there is no follow up to first of all...

Perhaps, the greatest Olympic swimmer ever...Michael Phelps...and his number of just...GOLD medals...23...of them...I think he has 5 other types...er silver or bronze...he got his last one yesterday...as part of a relay team...BTW, who were them other dudes?...think about how hard that is, to stay interested and in shape for an event that happens every 4 years...

Cupping...you figuring that out?...looks like a bunch of "hickies" on the body...that many swimmers seem to swear by...in lieu of needles...and or, massaging...the suctioning of an area that is bothering the athlete, gives some brief relief to the pain...I guess...the doctor world mostly calls BS on it...other peops have bought into it...like stars...Jennifer Aniston for one...see, I knew I'd grab you...anyway, the holistic approach always seems to foster a lot of interest to...pain...maybe I should try it on my neck...

You like the Olympic Golf?...not digging the format...I think it should be teams...instead of individual...anyway, the cream has risen...and the guy who has been the hottest in the world, is there yet again...Henrik Stenson...and sure...2 of the USA dudes are in the hunt...albeit, too far back for the Gold...Bubba and Kuch...the play is on the pixels now...

And...the guys hoops play France today...hey...they better find out how to play some D, or this will be the first loss...what?....I dunno...I don't think that the French are as physical as Serbia...that caused the Americans fits...the gals hoops?...the UConn connection just waltzes thru to the Gold...play a terrific brand of ball...easily win...

Well now...that is the most I've written about the Rio Olys thus far...the medal count has the USA up big...no reason for a change...and...BTW, no mention about the damn mosquito...so many of the pro athletes chose not to go cuz of it...those there are shaming their buds for skipping this...

Other stuff...

The Titans are deeper than the Bolts...cause for alarm?...not for Tennessee...but for SD?...I fear that...I'm a TT fan...and they are better off at RB than they have been for YEARS...this will be a better one...the Chargers?...I double dawg doubt it...oh yea, the Titans won...in a rout...

We dropped off Sammi for the hair clipping...and we walked that area for a bit...10th and the ball park...totally diff...much younger crowd...kind of cool...

The Padres lost ( as expected) to the Mets yesterday...NY had the good pitcher going...it took OT though...as we made 3 errors...growing pains...gotta expect that...

You want to make big money in the doctor field?...ha ha...wait, doesn't Obamacare (Hillarycare) limit you?...well, go into the implant biz and you have it made...try on the K Fam for an example...think about their bill...I digress...how much does it cost for a complete butt blow up procedure?...

More unrest in the US...this time in Milwaukee...officer shooting...and the town erupts!...well parts of it...you still don't think we are racially at an edge?...

On the other hand...shootings of cops...in New Mexico and now in Georgia...we are backwards in how we view our law enforcers...I think...maybe I would feel differently if I lived on a reservation...just thinking out loud...

I can't believe this...but public school starts here on Monday!...what?...back in my day, it was after Labor Day...I felt the building need the time, as did I...recooperate and all...

Gonna turn on the pixels and watch the hackers hack...wait, I'm off today...








Comments

Popular Posts