July Dirtieth

I've had way too much time to think about Trader AJ's detonation to the San Diego Padres BOMB!...OK, that's a bit too much...but you know what I mean...the dismantling of an MLB like no other, that HE put together last year...guess HE changed his mind...gone are the starting pitchers that we began the season with, albeit one of them was injured after his first and only outing this season...Tyson Ross...BTW, figure he would have been traded, too, if he were healthy...gone is the back of the bull pen...can you imagine what it feels like in that clubhouse?...like, who is next to go?...they must be in the "it's a joke mode"...I would...yet, we are going to the game tonite...Snooki is in town...have to take him to see a MLB team, that has a major league feel to it...the Cincy Redlegs...oops, the Reds...certainly not what's left of the pitcher less Pads...

I was reading a piece of journalism in the USA Today, that said that Trump beat Clinton in the aftermath of the two conventions...what?...how the author despised the Donald...that he was to be impeached in the 4 years of his inadequate running of the country...and on and on...that whatever Hillary said in her acceptance speech was right on and damning...the problem is...that people not only don't listen to her, they don't even hear her...?...calm down Demos, let's get into the debates and that will be so telling...right?...

Call ma an idjet...my sunglasses have a scratch on one of the lenses...figured that for the amount I paid for them, I'd get some type of $ break by taking them in and getting replacement lenses...right?...well now...I walked right into the Oakley Store...presented them, and they told me that they were Maui Jims...egads, what a foo...big, fat, foo...so off I go to the mall...the short version, is that I send them to Maui Jim in Illinois...they're made in the US?...apparently...

Big Brother...my pick got the heave ho...Frank...and the dude who I do not like was the mastermind (?) behind his ouster...James...hey, this is mindless play and even worse viewing...ha ha...and unfortunately, that fits me to a T...what does that mean, to a T?...I know what Mr. T is, you foo...

I will say that the Hillary Scott CD...made with her family, is haunting and very religious...has my mind wandering...I don't want to get into it...let's just say, it has me thinking...me?...yes, I am very inquisitive...feel the same way, when I hear Brookes and Dunn's "I Believe"...

You know, I have told you for some time now...that San Diego is the biggest little city in the country...unfortunately, we have the big city stresses...like cop killings, too...happened yesterday just outside of town...when will this end?...it's backwards...well, any killing is bad...

The USA Hoops team...played an upstart Venezuelan team...in Chi Town...booooring...because...the Americans shot way poorly from the 3 ball range...and...the opponent would foul just as soon as the US got a fast break going...stopping any flow to the game...the wave of the future for the Olympics to stop the US?...to be fair...nobody...NOBODY can challenge the USA gals hoop team...NOBODY...

Speaking of the Olympics...a very one sided story on HBO, by Bryant Gumbel's crew...about the corruption and all of the leadership of it...and how the countries who get the "honor" of being hosts...destroy their own host city...by demolishing whatever is in the path of making the stadiums and villages for the games...I could go on....but, it too, is very damning...this Brazil one coming up, has many problems associated...and, I'm sure we will hear a ton about them...

PGA T...there is that T again...hmmm...this time for something else...anyway...I still feel that Jason Day or the Swede will jump up and get it...not that far back...and, Rory?...can't putt...wowser...how can that happen to such a youngin?...I heard many years ago, that is the downfall of many dudes who can strike the ball...oh yea, Jordan Spieth is in the hunt...the great US hope...right?...

To stay in the self deprecation mode...I couldn't get my iPhone to reload my $ for my Starbucks app...OK, don't judge me...I tried everything so I thought...maybe it was the app itself...or my bank card had expired...so...I went to the Apple Store...while at the mall...it took the Apple dude 30 seconds to fix the problem...when my screen told me to push my finger print...I was doing so on the screen, instead of the button...what a doophis...

I rest my case...














Comments

Popular Posts