Hello July

Another month has passed us by...quickly, I might add...and we welcome the next one...Hello July!...which is jam packed with stuff...the nation's Bday, the MLB AllStar Series of events, mucho golf, another Vegas trip, and on and on...I look at my calendar and it is filled up like no other...

For the 4th, our building is having a huge celebration...tongue in cheek...it's been 9 months of revamping our pool, spa, and barbecue area...basically most of the 2nd floor...I'm not sure it will be ready...as the workers are doing overtime to make the deadline...which by the way, was April...oops...

What do you use as your start up page on your computer?...I have found one that kind of simplifies everything...besthomepageever.com...take a look...incorporates all that you have, I think, in one screen...there are others, of course...

I am still lingering on the purchase of any tix to the All Star game...still trying to convince my son to go...however, that means he has to reschedule patients and all...more of a hassle than it may be worth...I'm still leaning to buying the cheapest possible one and walking around the park...

Padres shenanigans...what else can I call it?...the trade of our best player this season, closer Fernando Rodney...for a single A prospect from the Marlins...Miami's 17th best prospect...apparently, GM AJ, has a better system of ranking than that organization's...right...figure Wil Myers is the next to be shipped out...for yet another prospect...how do you spell AAA team?...

OK, call me stupid...but when I read all my sources, I thought I was
reading about Loretta Lynn...the legendary Country Queen..."Coal Miner's Daughter"...right?...no...it's the nation's Attorney General...Loretta Lynch...had no idea...

Seems like she has come to a conclusion on the findings of the Benghazi Report...that she is going to go with whatever the FBI recommends...in other words, kind of bail from making her own mind up...this, after a chance meeting with former Prez, Bill Clinton...you confused?...I thought that Hillary was already in the clear...BTW, the Donald calls that a piece of crap...the idea of a chance meeting...ha ha...whatever...let's get on with this...

Johnny Football...has any highly touted guy dropped as quickly as him?...the NFL has suspended him for the 1st 4 games next season for drugs...hmmm....is he even in the league?...I guess he is still with the Cleveland Browns...

Word out is that the Oregon Ducks have had some great recruits landing...6 is the number I have heard...and, my source from the PNW, Snooki, has said that the new DC, Brady Hoke, has the D flying around...a welcome relief...GO DUCKS!...

Yea, so I actually watched some of the football yesterday...the CFL...weird, as they only have 3 downs to get a new set, rather than 4...and the wideouts are in motion all at once...yet, the highlight, er the lowlight...whatever...was this collision of a dude who just scored a TD with the opposing coach...knocked the bloke down...turns out to be the legendary Vik wide out, Cris Carter's son...where is Saskatchewan?...

I'm reading about all this cash that these NBA dudes are to be making...what?...maybe, if they would reduce the price of the tix...and give these fellers what they should be making...but, average guys are getting mega millions...something is crazy....

And...it's the 1st...which means...the bloody BILLS...hate the bills...






Comments

Popular Posts