Deflategate

Didn't we think that this was over...so over...Deflategate...the matter of the New England Patriot's QB...the elitist of all the guys in that position...right?...Terrific Tom Brady...the NFL allegedly caught him in the awkward spot of deflating the football he used a couple of years back...shoot, it may have been going on for some time...I dunno...

Anyway, Brady found a way to get it delayed...like in a real court...unlike a mandate, er ruling coming from the NFL's League Office...and...I, like many...thought it was a done deal...not so fast my good friends...the NFL didn't let it just go away...got another court to uphold their ruling...and voila!...Brady is back to being suspended for the 1st 4 games of THIS season...hmmm...

Guess what?...sure...Tom Terrific will go back to court...you know he will...you really think that he is going to miss a game?...Horse doubts it big time...

The MLB All Star Game review...well, it was fun...unfortunately, we didn't have real seats...a no no...we had some grass on a hill...way out in CF...we were THERE...still, it was great for the city...the players, managers, and brass had a grand time...the American League won again...and own the home court advantage for the World Series...boo...the Pads reps did well...and on we go for the last part of the season....rumors abound...it won't be long before we have our AAA stars up and playing...the OF and C kids...so THEY say...

You following any of the mess in Phoenix?...a serial killer on the loose...is it just me, or are these events more of the common things in our world?...there is very little of a pattern by the killer...which just sounds terrifying...

Del Mar is opening back up this Friday...talking them horses...I wait a couple of days before I get out there...I'm a believer...has to be a bit more, as we are doing the Vegas thing before...gosh, I do love going there...

Big Brother...another segment tonite...you into it yet?...I can't remind you enough...CBS...get YOUR act together...

What you think about this?...out at my golf course...there has been a push lately to have fewer golf carts on the course....actually, for the 1st time I saw a memo on the locker door...two of us dudes will ride...not together...but would and will...today, however...we were in separate carts...and on the 10th hole, the head pro met us...gave us the stink eye...and confiscated one of the carts...you know, it's been a long time since I felt like a teenager that had done something wrong...

He was flexing his power of his position...I suppose...there were a lot of ways to get his point across...but to take the cart during the middle of the round was downright rude...and disappointing...of course, we the culprits, simmered for the rest of the round...the pro would not get any "pro of the year" votes from us...today...

How will I react?...of course, I'll give that kid no respect or acknowledgment...too bad...so sad...






Comments

Popular Posts