Climbing

OK, sure, it may be a long way up...but, I do think that the Padres are climbing the ladder in MLB...albeit, slowly...we are hitting and scoring like at no other time since our clan has moved to the San Diego downtown scene...really...and when...we can get quality pitching...the ascent will be even quicker...witness the 13-4 win in 'Zona...a series win there...yes, they are baby steps...but, they are in the right direction...this coming from a very cautious Horse...

I told you about them bloody T's I get myself into...choke like a dawg...well now...on my 2nd hole I registered a 10...diez...9+1...double bogey add 4...you get the pix...I was ready to run off the course...here I go again...had an Ernie Els moment...batted the putts around like the hack I really am...that's after choking some shots on the hole...somehow, pulled it together for an 89...just had one other ugly hole...you know, am kind of proud of the day...in a very weird way...

One thing that permeates the air out at the course...the talk about politics...believe me, there is very little positive said about the heir apparent to the Demo throne...er, the Hilz...for all the things that are said...mainly by SeƱor Trump...the negatives come out loud and clear by the peops...lyin' and cheatin'...I laugh...and the boys call me out..."you're gonna vote for her, aren't you!"...geez, I get that a lot...must be cuz of my gnarly, dark skin...BTW, I am not in the minority there...believe it or not...there are dudes just like me...well, is there such a beast?...

A lot of unrest in the homeless camps in the city...all towns have such people...there is a loon on the loose who is killing them here in San Diego...the number is 4...brutally so...even has poured gas on the victims and lit them on fire...have to admit at night, when we walk Sammi...my eyes are wide open...there are none in our area...but still....

Here you go...we did get tix for the All Star game...set for next Tuesday...Park at the Park ones...basically GA...we will roam...maybe find a seat in CF...doubt it...get a couple of beers and some dogs...watch the Cubbies play...ha ha...BTW, they have been on a downward spiral lately...what the heck for a team with so many stars...

Speaking of stars...no bigger than Dwayne Wade...who was the light of the Miami scene for like 13 years...he gone...to Chi-town...hmmm...money talks...$47 million for 2 seasons...what?...who is worth that type of dough?...this whole thing has to stop...so much $ is made by the clubs and owners at the expense of you...the common man...wake up people...oh yea, he is going to the Bulls...

One of my readers is a Police Chief...like from the other type of chief world...and he reminded me that it's not always what it seems like in the new sources...the line of fire can be remarkably different...I always reserve my thoughts...still...the pictures that are released are very terrifying...maybe just as much for the police...don't rush...to judgment...

Wimbledon...the tennis stuff...have no interest in the least...is that a double negative?...I don't care...I like to play the game, but like soccer, can't watch the bloody thing on the pixels...in fact, anywhere...now golf...THAT, is action packed...don't write me...I know...

And...the ladies square off in their Open...in the Bay Area...LPGA...you probably can pencil in Lydia Ko and Brooke Henderson for the final pairing...right?...

Geez, I'm free today...




Comments

Popular Posts