Battle lines been drawn

Nobody's right, if everyone's wrong...ha ha...a line from a song?...or just a plageristic moment from the Horse?...oops, I used a newly formed word, that is not presently in Webster's...wait for the '17 edition, it"ll be there...as I was saying...it is the Demos turn to try to turn on the country...in Philly...the first item?...the naming of the VP by the Hilz...

None other than the infamous Timothy M. Kaine...Senator from Virginia...hmmm...not who I had on my radar...you?...of course, I can never pick those things...is it a good choice?...well, not mine...as I wanted Bernie...to pull the young people out of the school books and get to the polling places and VOTE!...to say I am perplexed is to put it mildly...however...let's watch the Convention and see the aftermath...maybe it will make sense then...

Is it not every day that there are mass shootings or killings in our world now?...this time in Germany...apparently a single shooter...who had a death wish for many...including himself...not affiliated with the middle east ISIS cowards...still...what is going on?...maybe, religion needs to be back in the centerfold...something...has to correct the ill wills of many...I dunno...

We had a necessity to fill our fridge with foods after getting back from Vegas...so, the winner was COSTCO...oh my...it was packed!...lawdy, are these peops the ones that were clogging the aisles at the airport, too?...anyway, they and we had the PNW halibut...cooked and consumed it last nite...the best ever, Jerry...the best!...

The geeks are over-running the GQ...ok, calm down...it's the Comic Con nerds...wait, still politically incorrect...the wonderful wombats...naw...the peops who have a distinct lurve for the animated follies, such as Batman...egads, I don't know what is famous in that world now...call me anything but...a comic book freak...

The Padres got a W in DC...what?...Matty Kemp hit a couple of dingers and the SD invaders got a rare victory...P Perdomo looked sharp...and my oh my, the announcers keep bringing up that he is a Rule 5 dude...if SD drops him, the previous owner gets him...sounds like slavery to moi...I digress...he's young...can throw it fast...and is getting better and better...the perfect match for GM AJ to trade the guy...for a prospect...oh yea, the newest rumor...Melvin Upton, Jr to the Orioles for P Ubaldo Jimenez....what?...I say, trade AJ for a six pack of Bud Lite...screw top...

You know what Wikileaks is?...the source is saying that the Demos had a masterplan to rid themselves of the evil Bernie Sanders...for some time...lots of plans...the elite of the party did not want him...they wanted Ms Clinton...at all costs...think that the Donald isn't going to take this and run with it?...allegedly true...I am not a fan of the DNC brass, or Ms Watterman, specifically...

Hey kids, I haven't played at golf for a bit now...in fact, I am off until next Tuesday...geez, was I doing good?...can't remember...wait, I looked at my GHIN...ha ha...I was not...I needed a break...see, it always works out the right way...I did say I was going to put my clubs on my push cart...if I can find it in the Sycuan archives...

Out at Del Mar...the one and only California Chrome is racing today...not going...will watch the spectacle on the pixels...find it on the TVG channel...you have that one?...

The USA Olympic hoops team played last nite in Vegas...shoot, I didn't know they were there...so many people...with money to burn...apparently...what do you call that?...discretionary funds?...not sure if that's right...geez, did I make up another word for Webster's?...Horse is HOT!...

So here's what we do...after 3 or 4 or so...we head on down to a watering hole...plop ourselves in a nice outside spot...order a few of the bubblies...and watch the endless parade of people dressed in their comic book finest costumes, walk by...usually, the city closes down 5th Avenue for the spectacle...the hot rumor?...Rachel McAdams is in town...calm down Horse...

And THAT'S the way it is...7/23/16...

PS..."For What It's Worth", by Buffalo Springfield....




Comments

Popular Posts