And away they go...

Morning kids...we are setting our sights on Del Mar Race Track today...we area taking the Coaster (train)...stops right at Solana Beach...where a shuttle is a waiting...and drops us off at the Track...cool stuff...going with our friends, the Maduzas (handicapper Andy)...they get us a table in the outside restaurant...and there we go...er, "and...away they go"...the line used by the race caller at Del Mar as each race begins...

Sure, I have studied for two days on the card...I kibitz back and forth with Hdcp Andy...give him my sure bets...ha ha...he called me out on one...my BEST BET...accused me of hitting the sauce while I was doing it...a hoss that has been off for a year and a half...oops, I didn't say I was flawless....and not on the sauce...anyway...on Sunday the Pick 6 was hit for, get this, $888,000+...what?...one tix...duh...

I got out to the course yesterday....man, am I rusty...much worse than the blokes I play with...and was scrambling like crazy to compete...the horizon doesn't seem too rosy on that front, either...as I am not playing for another week...then will get back at it...one of the younger dudes in our group, hits it legit 300+ yds...and he is the high hdcp...what?...won't be long before that will drop...still, all and all, an 88...not horrible...

The Padres...as I have been telling you , we are in the sell mode...as GM AJ said, "it's not like we are dismantling a championship team"...true...but...the O has been a pleasant surprise...and he is giving up dudes who have been performing...well...this time it is Mel Upton...for...you know it...another pitching prospect...we have traded away all our good closers...and it was evident last nite...after Matty Kemp hit another dinger to put us ahead...we had nobody left in the pen but way below competent chuckers...and I could change the front of that word...and we blew it...the last and finishing run, on a "wild pitch"...oh my...

Get this...the dude we traded our all star closer Rodney for...blew out his arm...there you go AJ...one prospect down...and no closer to show for it...let's just say again and again...I am NOT a believer, AJ...

There you go...the match is set...Hillary vs the Donald...now the parties party hard...roust out all the monies they can muster up for their super-pacs...shhh...nobody needs to know where the $ comes from...thank you very much, Supreme Court...as the two sides prepare  for the onslaught of pixel ads....to condemn the other person...

The Demos made a big deal about the first woman nominee for Prez in the US...hmmm, the DNC had that in their can for over 8 years...it was put on hold when Obama came into power...no obstructions this time...well, Bernie was...and they took care of that...oops, too much cynicism...sorry...

I have strong feelings on the race...which I try not to elaborate on...I truly want to stay in the middle...and will just comment oh what really happens...yup, I am enamored about the upcoming debates...

Sidelight...you see where Don, Jr (Trump) is running for NY Mayor, allegedly...against Anthony Weiner...who boasted that it would be an easy victory for himself, the ever over-exposed Weiner...ha ha...

Don't look into the LiLo thing too much...the story seems the same, the people different...you"ll just shake your head in disbelief...oh, go ahead...much of it is in TMZ...

The USA Olympic Hoops Team...played China (again), this time in Oakland...yup, Kevin Durant, played at his new arena...the fans were excited...and he was splendid...he is at the top of his game...kids...hey, the GS Warriors, are to be crowned...so says the Horse...

Geez, I got too many hosses in the mix for my Pick 5...whittling down is a problem, but a necessity...what am I gonna do?...

And...to be in proper fashion...have to have my floppiest hat to cover my blonde haired egg head...you know I burn on the top now...as well as being way stupider...ha ha...but I am so much MORE FUN! ...






Comments

Popular Posts