All Stars

Morning, kids...the upcoming gala MLB All Star game lineup was
announced last eve...included was our own Seth Meyers...wait. no not him, it's Wil Myers...who is having a great season...and another Padre...closer Fernando Rodney...wait, he was traded away to Miami last week...but got the honor while playing for San Diego...so, in reality, we have two of them stars...sort of...

Most every year I write about this...how the starters are decided upon...fan votes...well now...sometimes the system breaks down...like this year's National League lineup...the entire infield and one outfielder are all Cubbies...what?...from ONE team!...one can call it stuffing the ballot box...hmmm...excuse me, there has to be a better way...right commissioner?...

OK, I have to let that go...so it will be the missus and I going to the game itself...so, TODAY, I will purchase tix...I tried last nite...and the ones I had, were in the landing zone...er, something like that...right beneath the scoreboard...looks cool...but whoever is the owner of them, listed in Stubhub, has some sort of problem...????...so I am going to get the Park at the Park ones....which means we will just roam the place...have a few beers, a dog...and join in the festivities...it only happens like once in a lifetime...I was listening to the Pad's announcers, Dick Enberg and Mark Grant, last eve....they have never been at one...see?...that is why I am going...er, we are...

This is burning the airwaves...er, the web net and the pixels...the Hillary email thinger...with the FBI releasing their findings that they are not going to indict her...I believe they also gave great doubts to what she was proclaiming about what she contended...fueling the fire for more doubters...sorry, Dems, but it is true...and then...Paul Ryan tells FOX, that "Hillary lives above the law"...oh man...

Golf...we played out at the municipal course at Balboa Park...tough track...from the tips...egads, I think I should be playing from the reds...anyway...I was surprised by the amount of wetness the track had...much more so than our home course at Sycuan...where we are limiting the amount of water used...odd, don't you think?...BTW, I'm playing in a T today...I usually choke like a dawg in these...don't expect much...ha ha...don't bet on me...

Just an awful video out of Louisiana...with the shooting of a guy by a policeman...while the guy was held down...expect rioting on this one...probably already has started...I know, it's a hard job...but...

I confess...I have seen none of the season's Bachelorette...not sure why...I taped it...somebody erased it before I could watch it...so, nothing from me about JoJo...nuttin'...

In a very bizarre and scary situation here...some crazy is going around and lighting homeless people on fire!...I think the number is 3 or 4...I can anyone to that to another human being?...

Finally...the NBA player shuffle...how can anyone blame these dudes for going for the money that is out there?...it's their choice...not some team's GM choosing for them...it does have some problems that do materialize...like extreme imbalance of talent...but...don't blame the players...Chas...

The Horse has spoken...




Comments

Popular Posts