Weekend Chatter

Morning ya"ll...how is your weekend going?...cool here in the GQ, yet we have eluded the wet stuff...I must have had like a 24 hr bug...feel fine now...whew...of course, I did watch a lot of the pixels...here is my chatter...

The Belmont Stakes...disaster for moi...should have gone with the man abo--...wait, it was the Creator...shoot, I had 4 hosses in the mix...none that were named that one...in fact, the fav, Exaggerator, faded to 11th...I tell ya, that mile and a half jaunt is truly grueling...I should be smarter...seems like the NY jockeys have a better day there than the west coast ones...wait, who runs, the horses or the jocks?...I'm confused...

More tragedy out of Orlando...this time at a night club...mass shooting, er, killings...20 dead and more than 40 injured...the police then killed the assassin...with all reports, was well armed again...again, I tell ya...and the people who could make decision on the limit of rapid fire guns...shake their heads, and cash their checks from the lobbyists...some day...just heard, it may hay have been terrorism...what does that mean?...
BREAKING NEWS...the number dead has jumped to 50!...

Watched the Dodger/Giant game last eve...it was a doozy...these are really good teams...SF won on a walk off...in attendance were a couple of the GS Warriors...like Coach Steve Kerr, who seemed giddy in the win...on the other hand, wearing a LA cap was Klay Thompson...who just happens to have a bro playing for the Bums...Trace Thompson...imagine having 2 brothers in different pro sports...cool, huh...

The ladies in their major up in Seattle...egads, the weather has hit...yesterday, I said 30 had a chance...I whittle it down to 6...it is great viewing...I tell ya, there is a reason that Lydia Ko is rated the top golfer...she is a putting machine...still...I say watch the Thailand gal...just a hunch...

The Pads lost in a decent game in Colorado...the interesting part, is that the dude we traded Shields for, P Johnson, got the start...for me, no big deal...like a dime a dozen...maybe, I am too harsh...still, let's wait for another couple of starts...so far, not so good...

No word out of the NBA yet...on, if, or whatever, they are going to do with the James/Green tiff...that could be good...they should have let their word out by now, if they were going to sanction the GS guy...so the Warriors could plan otherwise, right?...

Sara Evans just released a duet single...it's good...check it out on iTunes...of course, I am biased...think?...

The Prez O appearance on the Jimmy Fallon Show was great...he is a class act...it was funny...it was informative...it was touching...on the other hand, Madonna was on it, too...she sang Borderline...her hit from '83...to me, it was Boringline....I digress...that's just not right that I gave equal lines to her as to him...

Man, some wassies sound so good right now...








Comments

Popular Posts