The Polls

So how YOU doin'?...feeling like this is going to be an ordinary day?...right...this ought a shake your tree...according to the Drudge Report...yup, that one...c'mon now, we have to be fair and impartial...wait, somebody already has that slogan...I digress...the Rasmussen Poll has Trump leading Clinton by 4 points...43-39...what?...first one I have seen that has him in the lead....

See, it all depends on who is doing the polling...and who they contact...and who would actually give a response...and on and on...do I trust the polls?...the Horse does not...I guess that is talking in the 3rd person...kind if cool, cuz I can always say that I don't necessarily feel like that, but the Horse does...what?...

Well, I think...er, the Horse thinks...ah...that the race is too close to call...at this point in time...the debates will be the decider...don't get too bent out of shape right now...there is plenty of time to do that in the coming months of action...wait, I, er, Horse, didn't use that word, did I?..."action!"...just doesn't seem appropriate...

How can the polls be so different?...wasn't the NBC poll saying the Hilz was up 14 points?...just a few weeks ago?...I dunno...hard to keep up with all of them...hmmm...

You think that the Donald has the wild hairdo trumped in the political field?...maybe not so much...have you seen the locks of the Brit, Boris Johnson...wait, Boris?...last time that name was so dominate here was when there was a cartoon character...Boris Badenav...remember?...of the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show...well, this dude is the leading candy man of the Conservatives in their parliament...and he is not choosing to run to be their PM..."I choose not to run"...

$270...that is what it would cost me to get into the MLB AllStar Game over at Petco...hmmm...tix for Park in the Park...which gets me into the gates...and basically roam the place and watch the game standing up...probably pay $10 for a beer...stand in line for the bathroom....gander at the Cubbies and Royals play...thank you fan votes...is this tempting you to go?...I have to ask the Horse...

More of the same...the Pads got hammered by the Orioles...again...only a 2 game series...like lit up...gave up mega number of dingers...I guess getting the park ready for the home run derby...mission accomplished...our Schimpf experiment is rollin along at .103 batting avg...and P Erik Johnson is 0-6...nice trade, AJ.....man is Horse being cynical...don't hold your breath...as the New York Yankees roll into town...I'm betting 2/3rds of the fans will have the dark blue caps of NY on their craniums...we?...will have our hard hats on but again...

The 3 killers in Istanbul...were from the area north of Turkey...stay out of that area...the totals are massive and very disturbing...

One of my playing partners out at Sycuan had yet another 78...egads, I think it's his 3rd in a couple of weeks...er, Weeks...ha ha...in contrast, Horse has had 3 rounds under 80 in his CAREER!....what?...and I give him a stroke?...something is wrong about the system....

OK, there you go...Horse has got you going...comparing all the polls out there...trying to verify that your candidate is going to be the winner come November...as I, er Horse, keeps telling ya...calm down...

BREAKING...Fire sale...the Padres have had 4 blokes having fine seasons thus far...Matty Kemp, Will Myers,  Mel Upton Jr, and closer Fernando Rodney...one might say that Rodney has been the best...well now...our ingenious GM, AJ Preller, has reportedly traded him to the Miami Fish...for get this...a SP from the Single A league...what?...supposedly ranked as Miami's 17th best prospect...there is a reason, kids...why this is a fool's team...


Comments

Popular Posts