Secession

Just as easy as that...a vote and the EU has problems...well now, guess what?...the almighty United States of America just might have their own agenda on the subject of SECESSION...you know it was but a century and a half ago, that this country was embroiled in a Civil War....over this topic...as the South wanted their own...ya"ll know this...but try this one on for size...there is a movement to get Texas to secede from the States...what?...yup. it's called Texit now...actually, I have heard of this for some time...reasons to worry?...hmmm...

If you have $ in the stock market, I am sure you took a hit yesterday...and...if you listened to some of the "expert" pundits, fugggit about retiring in the next 5 years...keep going to your day job...you will have to continue to work to have to put money away....again...and build up your retirement account that just took a hit...really?...our money guy, JJ, said to not panic...

Numbers...yesterday was my biggest read...EVER...145!...birthday boy Chris Weeks...claims momentum for it...as he has over 10,000 followers on his Twitter Acct...well...thank YOU...I appreciate you all...whatever your reasoning is...I hope you continue to follow the Horse...

Can you even fathom this...the best hitting team in the National League (MLB)?...for the entire month of June...the one and only San Diego Padres...what?...yup...case in point...the shellacking that the local team put on the Cincinnati Reds...scored in the 1st 8 innings...each and every one of 'em...en route to yet another win, 13-4...might be a stretch today, as Cincy is going to honor their bad boy old star, Pete Rose...the bloke who bet on his own sport...and has been banned from getting in the Hall of Fame...well, the Reds are going to put him in theirs...

Yeller...I had such a good round the other day...using a yellow ball...actually, I went into my ball archive, and had no new ones...but I had 6 old yellers...figured I'd use them up...and then create a new stash...hmmm...hit the ball real well...for me...could see the ball better....and guess what?...I headed off to the golf shop and got me some fresh yellers...

Gators...I have to say this...Disney World has been hiding the fact that they have a problem...with them gators...all over their property...they have been relocating a number of them to off site...for some time..."I'm going to Disney World"...well, watch where you step...

Your music guy, Kanye...put out a video...that purportedly has famous people...naked...of course, you can see the stills of it anywhere on the web net...supposedly Trump and Taylor Swift are in it...the only one I can quickly see is the arse of guess who?...ha ha...I suppose, you could take that a couple of ways...

In my next life I'm gonna be one of them doctors that stuff huge amounts of whatever in arses to make them huge....HUGE, I tell ya...and... I would pay to watch a race of those with them inflated ones, run....ha ha ha ha...I digress...

Finally, this is the time that the NBA teams try to find a way to bolster their lineups...either by the draft, trades, or signing of the free agents...the hottest commodity?...KD...Kevin Durant...it is rumored that he has narrowed his own list to 6 teams...now, HE will interview them...kind of cool, right?...

I have yet to start the Big Brother tapings...shhh, don't tell me squat...




Comments

Popular Posts