Quickies

Morning, kids...just a few thoughts before I head on out to the course...back to back days...geez, you can see the rust fall off of me out there...ha ha...twice in 3 weeks...it's OK...as it felt great to be there...

Maybe I was too harsh in using "rigged" to refer to the NBA playoffs...but...the Cavs had little resistance in getting it back to Cleveland for game number 6...duh...call it what you want...

There is no worse team in beisbol right now...than the Pads...the pitching crew is decimated...it's the name of the game, and has to affect other parts of the team....right?...

The Orlando killing spree...notes may show the killer may have been gay himself...which doesn't change the tragedy...everyone is looking for the "whys?"...

Overnight news...is that a gator drug a 2 year old into a lagoon at Disney World...in Orlando...frightening...and yet, another tragedy...

Is it just me, or are the things that the Donald says hardly resembles what a president would say?...I listened to even Karl Rove, who is the ultimate Repub guy...his comment was that Trump needs to find a way to get his message out the right way...so far, he hasn't...duh...

PBS did a special on the NRA and the Gun Rights Group...two different ones, BTW...think you need to be afraid?...yup, you do...the show actually inferred that the difference between Bush/Gore president race, was the NRA votes and lobbyists...if you can give me ONE REASON for the common man to have a rapid fire rifle I'll listen...haven't heard one yet...

Father's Day coming up...and my son is gonna be here...the best present I could have...

Living in a high rise...what you use to barbecue with...we have had two thus far...one propane and one electric...both ridiculous to clean...now, we are looking at a George Forman...hmmm...the building barbecues are being redone...supposed to be ready by the 4th...

The US Open for the guys is at Oakmont...which most of the pros hate to play...par is a great score...even for them...the greens are too fast...let alone the horrific rough...have no idea who to pick...so won't...talking golf, kids...

Hillary and Bernie met yesterday...no news other than they didn't grapple...if she picked him as the VP, I know how I'd vote...

OK, that's it until tomorrow when I have more time...enjoy the heat...

Comments

Popular Posts