Monday Decaf

Yup, I was the bloke who said that the Warriors would not repeat...egads...me thinks that I was way wrong...man, I just read an article about why the Cavs lost...gave very few reasons why that GS pulverized Cleveland...what?...you have GOT to be kidding me...geez, and ref Scott Foster was doing the game...and Golden St STILL won...

Had an interesting table talk last night on poli-ticks...over at the Dude's hacienda...why is it that so many peops are not enamored with the Hilz?...yet, she is probably the leader in the club house...I suppose the least of all evils is the reason...I dunno...let's wait for tomorrow's results in Cali...then we'll talk some more...

How'd that relief corps method of handling the 3rd game with the Rockies go?...ha ha...talking the Padres....got beat up...badly....duh...guess what?...another inept team rolls into SD...the Atlanta Braves...once the proud and the darlings of the cable TV world...now?...probably the worst team in all of baseball...so...we have a chance at winning another series...oh my...

Jack's Memorial T...ended up with two fellers that had yet to win on the tour...in OT...of course, they had another weather delay...fortunately, CBS ran their broadcast on a delay...so, we got to see it all...McGirt?...is that his name?...absolutely a weird and wacky final round...the bigs, er big names, fell off...BTW, if Dustin Johnson could putt, he'd be the best golfer on the planet...but he can't and he isn't...

You know, I mention the Pick 6...where at the race track (horses)...you have to hit 6 straight winners...well, at Santa Anita last week...some guy, or conglomerate, got it...for a cool $1.4 + million!...yup, you got that right...I have never, ever, hit it...the Pick 5?...yup...here's the difference...the 5 costs you 50 cents  a pick...the 6 costs $2 each...OK, you math kids...if you tie up like 64 combos...that's $32 for the 5...$128 for the 6...got it?...that's a lot of scratch...

Not sure I have seen this weather pattern over the US before...this early in June...terrific heat numbers...and there is the threat of the hurricane in Florida...Colin...thus, the 3rd one in the rotation...hmmm....horrific flooding in Texas...right?...

On these poli-ticks pixel shows...are you getting tired of the same people showing up....and rambling on with the same rhetoric?...blah blah blah...I sure am...and just turn 'em off...there has GOT to be a better way...you know, the panel of "experts"...I guess if you do enough of them, then you qualify...
bring on KK, the Biebs, LiLo, JLo, and Madonna for a session...now THAT'S when I would watch...
hosted by Sarah...

Yes, the horse has gone back blonde...am I having more fun?...not really, but I have been saying some way stupid things...

Where's my coffee?...






Comments

Popular Posts