Hysteria

Morning kids...is it just me, or is there more shootings and killings....DAILY...than ever before in history?...I have nothing to base that on...other than reading the news of the day...the latest of world interest...Jo Cox...from Britain...by, yet another deranged assassin...not only shot her but stabbed her repeatedly...the victim was a political leader in Great Britain...

What is going on with the society of the earth?...not just here in the States...chaos rules in way too many areas...what is the missing element?...why?...I just don't get it...is it the lack of common sense?...is it ignorance?...is it blind faith?...is it jealousy?...whatever it is...is it not the right time for a true United Nations to take over?...somebody has to start it all up...

If I could hear one of our candidates address this issue, she or he, would get my vote...but instead...we just have to do something...

Much less mundane things...that I write about...

The (US) Open...oh my...the story thus far is the weather...3 delays in day 1...an unknown leading at 4 under...and the bigs...hacking around the course...complaining all the way...one half of the field didn't even start their round...I will say, that FOX, hung in there...and was not as bad as last year...Zinger helps...A LOT!...

The NBA brass got their wish...a 7th and final game for the championship...there are those out there just like me...feel that this is a "pro wrasslin'" type of scenario...I didn't even watch it last night...reading the reports on it...well...how do I say this...you had two of the worst refs known to the players and coaches doing the game...hmmm...MVP Curry got the ejection...Coach Kerr ripped 'em afterward...fines are coming his way....think that there isn't more people just like me...scratching their heads?...smells to high...well, you know...

The Washington Nationals in town...a real team...properly put together...teed off on the dude we got in the Shields trade...Erik Johnson...he is cheaper than what we had...I guess that is the theory...save money as we swim with the sharks...

Speaking of wild life...the gators have been all over the place in Disney World...you know, there was a time that they were not stabilized...they grew in numbers...there are lots of pix of them very close to people in the park...Orlando...hmmm...geez...

You following the Taylor Swift/Kanye West tiff?...words...did she allow the word...did she not?...if you believe in anything that the K Fam throws out, you are unbelievable...yes you are...

Heat wave in the west...the desert is to hit in the 117* range...in El Cajon, like in the 100* spot...here?...mid 80's...I don't have golf out there until Tuesday...

Gotta find the FOX channel that is carrying the Open...




Comments

Popular Posts