Here Tis

My hat goes off to the winner in Cali...and, yup, it was Hillary...there is no more ifs ands or butts...Bernie, it is time...that you must concede...let's get on with this...Clinton vs Trump....in a most improbable match...like...ever...don't you think?...when is the 1st debate?...can't wait...

Just a quickee this am...as I am hitting the links...like early...the show last night...Haley Reinhart...she is really talented...can sing, looks to kill, with a fine band...but...to me, needs to sing a few more covers...much of what we heard was good, but have no idea what they were...

Get this...our waitress lost my Visa card...at first denied, I gave her one...then she said I already signed for the bill...what?...then said she would look for it...and then...gulp...said there was no card with that name anywhere...45 minutes later she plopped it down on my table...said it was 2 tables down...hmmm...no apologies, no nothing....cash, kids....always cash, at this type of place...

Tonight is Chapter 3 of the NBA finals...in Cleveland...is the brittle Love kid in or out?...could be a major factor...the game is a toss up for the bookie dudes...enough for me, to not wager in the thing...like I would anyway...ha ha...you know, Curry, hasn't had a big game...yet...and GS is cruising...

Whoa...the Pads did something that they rarely do...won in walk off fashion...a dinger by the oh so hot C Norris...and then the game winning single by SD's best hitter, Will Myers...go figure...oh yea, TG for the Atlanta Braves...that is 12 straight vs them dudes...in SoCal...

That's it...gotta go get ready...have a terrific Wednesday...

Comments

Popular Posts