Happy Father's Day

OK, yet another day that is set aside to honor one of your parents...you know, you wouldn't be here otherwise....take some time, if you can...I never did enough...am I like you, take so much for granted?...pictured is my dad and my son...Happy Father's Day!...

The son and his missus are here for the weekend...way way cool...the highlights include a jet boat ride on the bay...not for the faint of heart...absolutely got drenched...ha ha...a new thinger down here in SD...and a beauty of a meal at Ruth's Chris...you know it is a steak place...we are looking at a bike ride, I think, today...and they are staying for the NBA finals...

Golden St and Cleveland...well, now...I'm sure the league is happy...saw a stat that says for every extra game past 4 (sweep), it nets the people involved over $40 million A GAME!...hmmm...naw, there is no "rigging" going on...it's certainly not about the money...no way...a critical factor, is who the brass rolls out as the refs...figure one has to be the best rated...Danny Crawford...please, don't throw at us (the fans) the most hated, Scott Foster...hey, let 'em play...

The (US) Open...I'm tickled that a dude that I have been putting in my groups of possibles this year...Shane Lowry...an Irishman...is leading by 4 going into round 4...dang, of course, I don't have him in my pix...so many people think that it is the US long knocker, Dustin Johnson, his turn to emerge as a winner...thing is...he is a non-finisher...his putting is a bit off...I mean, he hits the ball so well...he just misses, way too many makable putts...oh well, it is good theater...

OK...I am down with the FOX version of the telecast...they add diff things...love the line that traces the tee balls...normally, I have difficulty where the ball is going...and...the graphics on the greens, showing where the angles are...is way cool...and...Zinger is great...all in all, a plus...

The Pads got a much needed win last ever versus the Nats...a big 6 run inning did it...there are two SD kids who are carrying this team...1B Will Myers, and closer Fernando Rodney...get this, Rodney has a 0.00 ERA!!!...who does that?...not one earned run against him for the SEASON!...BTW, the woes continue for the recently traded James Shields...to the White Sox...most ever runs allowed in his last 4 games...I think in history....yesterday, he gave up 8 in less than 2 innings...

You have the option on one of your apps to have a radio show of songs?...try this one on for size...Johnny Cash Radio...I know, you may think I'm a country bumpkin...but trust Horse on this...it is mighty entertaining...and have songs you may not have ever heard in some cases....

You catching any of the ESPN telecast of the OJ Trial?...I have never seen so much evidence against a guy...that was cruelly beaten down by some sharks...and allowed a killer to get off...yea of no faith in our judicial system...

Whatever you do...take a little (or a lot) of time with your dad...




Comments

Popular Posts