BREXIT

Geez...when I said revolution, I had no idea that Great Britain was in the midst of their own...voting themselves out of the EU, er, the European Union...of countries...and then...the dominoes fall...their Prime Minister Cameron resigned...their economy collapses...what is going on?...and the inevitable occurs...the stock markets throughout the world take a hit...you know, it was going to come our way...this is the connection to Horse...the almighty dollar...boo...

So what's next for that country?...deeply divided...hmmm...sound familiar?...no replacement leader until October, so they are saying...BTW, who are THEY?...I'm like you...I am trying to follow it by the news sources...seems to me that the EU was a saving's grace for Europe after the WWII...maybe I am wrong...just don't have all the particulars...yet...stay tuned to this bat channel...

Speaking of bats....them dang Louisville Sluggers came alive for the mighty Padres...had some dingers...and got game numero uno in the hoop celebration land of Ohio...the Cincy Redlegs...well now, we have met up with an organization that was once proud...now a mere shell of what they were...remember the Big Red Machine?...not any more...good for us...as Matty Kemp and Derek Norris hit the round trippers that triggered another road win...that has kind of a nice ring to it...

This out of the Demos camp...Bernie says he will vote for the Hilz...however, don't take that as a concession...what?...he still is going into the convention as a candy man...I guess he wants the control over his hard earned delegates...maybe, he thinks that Ms. Clinton will have to weather the FBI probe...hasn't she already?...call me confused...

You have any interest in the Brazil Summer Olympics?...apparently not many US pro athletes do...as the numbers of them saying they won't go continues to rise...most give the Zika virus as their reason...hmmm...you just don't hear of many true amateur athletes saying they'll pass on it...interesting...

A nice reasoning for leasing a car...our Beamer did some weird things when we came to a halt...almost like shut down...like shook...didn't appear to be haywire (car talk for sure) when driving on the open road...anyway, took it in to the dealership...it's covered...they give us a replacement car...and off we go...imagine if we owned the bloody thing...$$$...

The NBA draft was held last eve...the Blazers had no picks in the two rounds...I guess the interest I had was in the Lake Show, who did in fact, draft the Duke kid as their choice as the overall number 2 selection...I think he was the best player in the draft...

There has been a resurgence in the vinyl records...you know the turntable...you still have one?...I will say that I don't hear the diff between the old style as compared to the new style...but...it is cool that some of the present day artists release their stuff on the record...so says me...

Murphy beds...you know much about them?...we went out and previewed the product...got sold on one...now...I have to hit the Pick 5 so we can afford one for the office....so kids, if you visit us, you will have a better sleep...now, if you'd like to contribute to the fund to get one...like, in essence for you...just send a $50 check made out to the "Better Bed for Horse's Friends Fund"...

I will leave you with this...the hot rumor is that the Repub VP Candy man is the one and only....drum roll please....Newt Gingrich....

PS...yesterday my read number was 99....my all time high is 104...I thank you...and please PASS ME ON!...

Comments

Popular Posts