Upset City

Remember back when many things you would say, ended with "city?"...60's or 70's?...not sure, but it was the "it" thing at the time...well, now, today's blog is UPSET CITY!...

No bigger than the Toronto Raptors beating the Cavs...anywhere...except, for some reason, the Canadian team plays notoriously better at home...still...I saw no way that that team would ever beat Cleve...their shooting guard had a super day, and it was all that was needed...I never, ever, can figure out the NBA...BTW, finally, and I do mean, finally, the West teams play again today...no idea who to bet on...so don't...also...for such a huge human being, doesn't LeBron flop a lot?...

In the Preakness...mother nature won out, I suppose...as the winner was the horse that made a bunch of mullah, chasing Nyquist...Exaggerator...who came through the rain and mud...to win it easily...I did not bet on the race...I know I know, what?...didn't like the odds...and didn't like the race surface...so I just watched it...

And in yet another upset...the unbelievable Pads won in walk-off form over the Bums...again...this time via the bases loaded walk...whatever it takes...as the LA pitcher couldn't even come close...and SD did their very best little league impression...just stand there and don't you dare swing at a pitch...perfect execution and that's two straight over the hated Bums...

Poised for an upset of sorts...most of every poll out there has the gap dwindling between the apparent two who will vie for the Prez...just a couple of weeks ago, there was a healthy lead by the Hilz...not any more...as the Donald is closing the gap...it's what Horse has been saying for quite some time...if in fact, it is these 2...it will be a donnybrook...whoever levies the most insults wins...just kidding...
maybe not...

OK...other stuff...

Johnny Football...has to be way way out of the NFL...carousing in Vegas (where we are going) and gets booted out of a nightclub...aren't the FB dudes at min-camps now?...sad tale there...

Printing our JLo tix today....what?...it's the reason for going...well, a lot of it...well, at least one night of it...you see, I'm not only country...

If Bernie wins, he will fire the head of the DNC...duh...and get rid of the shameful Super Delegate system that the Demos use to control their party...as one has said to me "why do I even vote?"...

Where did Bismarck Biyombo come from?...guess I don't watch enough of the east coast NBA games...duh...

A drone strike and the leader of the Taliban is taken out...I guess you can't hide...

And finally...the passing of a principal that hired me twice at 2 different high schools...Tom Pickens...sad message for a great man...RIP...

Peace...


Comments

Popular Posts