The Preakness

Round 2 of the Triple Crown...the Preakness...out of Baltimore at the Pimlico Race Track...we have a situation...the weather...it's been raining since early in the day...so...how does that affect the Derby winner, Nyquist?...here's the answer...NOBODY knows...watch closely for the trainers and owners to scratch their horses...definitely adds a twist to the race...I doubt if I wager on it...I only have the fav...and the odds are way low...

Call me a bad Padre...the game with the Bums was going on and on...close...but...in the top of the 8th....we were up one...and had our setup guy, Maurer, going...he is a good one...throws upper 90's...and BOOM!...LA got an off field dinger to put the enemy up...boo...that was it...ye of no faith, then went to sleep...alas...the unimaginable happened...the impossible...a fairy tale finish...as BJ (oops, Melvin, Jr) Upton hit a game winning 2 run home run...what?...Pads win!  Pads win!...shame on me...and I call myself a loyal fan...

PGA in Dallas...well now, guess who has jumped up on the  leaderboard?...Jordan Spieth...hmmm...he is talented...but...c'mon kid, act your age...let's see how he fairs today...think you are the only guy to chunk chip a wedge?...

Now...the question is how the plane went down...seems like all the "experts" have their own theories...and they all make some sense...the black boxes will give more info...

So...hit the links yesterday...and went as fast as wanted...pretty much wide open...weird...well...they just plugged and sanded the greens...duh...they gave me fits...bobbing and weaving all over the place...I bet I missed more 10 foot putts than ever before...ha ha...was going to pass on today...but M is working, so I'm heading on out for more frustrations...I'm just going to try to lag every putt...hmmm...

Got the Blake Shelton CD in the mail yesterday...it is a dandy...gonna say it's the best music that has hit the airwaves for some time...of course, you have to like lyrics and melodies...ha ha...that means that half of the population who buy "music" will have no idea what I just said...

The new Bachelorette...many of you like to weekly go through the trials and tribulations of the show...well now...Jo Jo...that's her name...has already been seen with the dude she chose...a big no no, Jo Jo...

That's it for now, kids...gotta get ready for the golf...have a great day today...and go...Nyquist!...

Comments

Popular Posts