National Beverage Day

SHHHH...not so loud...me head a hurts...the Cinco de Mayo thinger...and guess what just happens to follow...the very next day?...the National Beverage Day...what?...it should be the Pillow Day...anyway...a fun time had by all...this was after...you guessed it...

The Horse went back to his dark side...a request from his Son for their matrimonial weekend at the end of the month...and like any good father, his request was accepted...geez, already miss me blondish locks...ha ha...got our troupe some Amtrak tix and we are ready to go...all aboard!...

What is going on with them Repubs?...the Speaker of the House, the potential helicopter candy man, Paul Ryan...said he was not sure he could endorse the Donald at this time...of course...he is waiting out the conventional delegate numbers...cuz, if Trump doesn't get it on the 1st round, Ryan may step forward...for the "good of the party" and let his name drop from...well, you pick your spot...foolish foo, as the race is over...the people have spoken...much to the chagrin of the elite party peops...ha ha ha ha ha ha...love it...

The Pads got another win...had to hang on to their breeches though..up 5-0 in the 9th and gave up 3...foolish to think that they have a starter that could go 9...that's why in this day and age you spend so much on your closers...c'mon grow up...use what you got, kid...BTW, we have tix for Saturday's game...Omni Club...my mother's day gift to Marsh...a buffet din din at the park...one might say that it is a duo gift...nope, solely for her...

The Kentucky Derby...tomorrow, too...on my bucket list...of course, it would take a huge donation by this well known dentist to be able to afford the trip...hint hint hint...who do I have?...better to know who "Andy the Handicapper" has...there are 20 hosses set to go...so your crowd pleasing come from behind ones, have a tough go...anyway, I have 2...Mohaymen and Nyquist..."A t H" has the Creator, amongst 3 others...gonna go on over to Striders today and lay a chunk on my pix...

Just when I thought that relations were finally on the mend with Cuba...the K Fam went and visited the country...there it goes...we are isolating them for another 50 years...wait...who am I talking about?...I know who I wish we were....ha ha ha ha ha...

There are rumors that the Congress dudes are going to call back the Hilz for another round of grilling...can't they just leave it alone already?...maybe, they will wait until she gets the Demo Candy spot all locked up...master ploy by the GOP...is this not the worst election in the history of the nation?...certainly not...as this has drama after drama...a blogger's dream...

The latest gig on Facebook...people answering comments from others...start with the name of the person...just in case that someone else may think they are talking about someone else...what?....makes it more personal?...I dunno..."Readers, I guess it is ok"...there you go, it does appear more so...

I changed my hair color..."well, Horse it is a dandy color"..."George, thanks so much for the thoughts..."...I get it...

The yellow ball caper I talked about yesterday...drew my 3rd largest reads...EVER!...and...there was a video of it made...unfortunately, I couldn't download the bloody thing to my blog...inept computer management...dang...it was set to music and all....

Do we have buyer's remorse?...nope...actually happy we didn't go forth...wrong timing...how many times have I brought this up?...that's it...not again...

JT just released a new song...1st one in 3 years...guess he's so money well off, that he didn't have to lay one on the world up til now...at least the music stars are getting $...not like the guys from the 50's...right?...anyway, have not heard it...supposed to be catchy...
BREAKING...just heard it...it is way cool, kids...

Finally...got into it yesterday with a fellow dog owner...he had his roaming about without a leash...of course, the big dog tried to maul Sammi...I told the foo to control his dog...and not exactly in those words...where do people get off?...

What day is this?...I need a drink....












Comments

Popular Posts